Falcon Club Coordinator
Athletics and Coaching
BGSU Main Campus
Ends at 11:59 pm Bowling Green, OH local time
The Falcon Club Coordinator will
- Be responsible for recruiting new members to the Falcon Club, starting with entry level donors ($120 annually) up to, and including, leadership annual gifts ($1,000 - $10,000) and Champions Circle gifts ($11,220+).
- Be responsible for consistent, outbound communications (phone and email) to engage likely and potential new members to the Falcon Club
- Be expected to travel locally and regionally to meet prospects and attend events.
- Share call information with unit fundraisers through electronic contact reports and personal communication.
- Plan and coordinate Falcon Club membership renewal solicitations via direct mail, e-appeals, and personal visits, assisting the Office of Annual Giving with phone-a-thon appeals.
- Assist with Coordination of Falcon Club events and hospitality areas.
- Manage donor relationships with season ticket holders in premium seating areas
- Steward Falcon Club members through mass communication, student thank-a-thons, and other recognition mechanisms.
- Develop and execute cultivation and solicitation strategies for Falcon Club prospects with the ultimate goal of growing the annual number of members and dollars raised. Advance relationships with prospective donors and current donors through appropriate stages of qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship. Collaborate with University Advancement, Athletics Development and Athletic Ticket Office staff in the development of prospect strategies and the relationship building process. Utilize the full complement of fundraising “moves”, including personal visits.
- Coordinate the Club membership renewal calendar and solicitations via direct mail, web/email, personal visits, and phone-a-thon.
- Plan and coordinate stewardship for Falcon Club members with the assistance of student interns recruited and managed by the Coordinator. This includes hospitality areas, events, thank-a-thons, direct mail, email solicitations and individual recognition.
- Serve as member of the Athletics Premium Seating team to promote sales and provide stewardship to members of the Falcon Club in premium seating areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Sr. Associate Athletics Director for Development, Executive Director of the Falcon Club, Director of Athletics etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Sports Admin, Business, Communications or similar areas of study required. Successful candidates must have bachelor’s degree conferred at the time of application. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the University’s insurance.
The following experience is required:
- Minimum of one year’s experience working in intercollegiate athletics
- Preferred background in fund development and/or sponsorship or ticket sales, including solicitation of gifts, sponsorships or ticket sales and/or execution of annual giving strategies.
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level 354. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Demonstrated success in solicitations, sales or stewardship.
In addition to your cover letter and resume, you will be required to upload a written response to the diversity and inclusion question listed below. The Diversity Statement should not exceed 1 page that is double-spaced with 1-inch margins, using 12pt. font.
- Is there a way you envision diversity and inclusion playing a role in this position? Please explain your answer.
Cover Letter, Diversity Statement, Resume
Assistant Teaching Professor, Bowling Green State University, United States, about 4 hours ago
Assistant Teaching Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Bowling Green State University. Full-time, academic year, one-year nonrenewable contract. Competitive salary with full ben...