As part of the talent acquisition team at Purdue University, this individual will play a critical role in the executive search process through hands on partnerships with leaders to identify high-quality talent. The executive recruiter is responsible for executing the full cycle recruiting of top tier, mid-to-senior level positions. The successful candidate will be action oriented, process driven, passionate about the candidate experience, and a seasoned sourcer with proven experience in thinking critically to leverage recruitment best practices.
The talent acquisition team at Purdue has a strong commitment to staying abreast of recruitment trends and developing the Purdue Careers brand. The successful candidate will serve as a brand ambassador, participate on the Purdue Careers’ social media team and assist in developing the recruitment marketing strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Sales or related field.
- Five years' relevant experience in a recruiting and sourcing with a minimum of two (2) years of experience recruiting top tier, mid-to-senior level candidates.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Detailed knowledge of internet sourcing and recruiting strategies and practices
- Expert knowledge in passive sourcing approaches, tools, and technologies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple searches and deliver a high level of service to internal clients.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Purdue will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position.
- A Background Check will be required for employment in this position.
- Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Faculty Physics, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 1 hour ago
General Description of Position: Provide instruction (classes, labs, & clinicals) within specific programs; assist academic administrators with curriculum development, student advising, program en...
Academic Advisor, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 1 hour ago
Collaborate with academic deans, department chairs, and coordinators to continue to maintain a seamless college-wide academic advising system for students. Maintain and manage department resources...
Workstudy Federal, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 1 hour ago
General Description of Position: We are currently accepting work-study applications for the 2019-2020 academic year. Work-study positions are federally funded, part-time positions. These position ...
Director Express Enrollment Center, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 1 hour ago
Provide oversite of the daily operations of Express Enrollment Center. Supervise Student Services Professionals and customer service activities. Cultivate a team-based atmosphere with the goal of ...