As part of the talent acquisition team at Purdue University, this individual will play a critical role in the executive search process through hands on partnerships with leaders to identify high-quality talent. The executive recruiter is responsible for executing the full cycle recruiting of top tier, mid-to-senior level positions. The successful candidate will be action oriented, process driven, passionate about the candidate experience, and a seasoned sourcer with proven experience in thinking critically to leverage recruitment best practices.
The talent acquisition team at Purdue has a strong commitment to staying abreast of recruitment trends and developing the Purdue Careers brand. The successful candidate will serve as a brand ambassador, participate on the Purdue Careers’ social media team and assist in developing the recruitment marketing strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Sales or related field.
- Five years' relevant experience in a recruiting and sourcing with a minimum of two (2) years of experience recruiting top tier, mid-to-senior level candidates.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Detailed knowledge of internet sourcing and recruiting strategies and practices
- Expert knowledge in passive sourcing approaches, tools, and technologies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple searches and deliver a high level of service to internal clients.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Purdue will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position.
- A Background Check will be required for employment in this position.
- Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Part Time Peer Tutor And Si Coordinator, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 1 day ago
* Recruits and trains student leaders as needed and evaluates student SI leaders and peer tutors each semester. * Manages the day-to-day operations of the SI program. Tracks attendance and progres...
Part Time Office Assistant School Of Public Affairs And Social Services, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 3 days ago
General Description of Position: Provide office support for the School of Public Affairs & Social Services and the Department of Education. Position entails independent work effort; special attent...