As part of the talent acquisition team at Purdue University, this individual will play a critical role in the executive search process through hands on partnerships with leaders to identify high-quality talent. The executive recruiter is responsible for executing the full cycle recruiting of top tier, mid-to-senior level positions. The successful candidate will be action oriented, process driven, passionate about the candidate experience, and a seasoned sourcer with proven experience in thinking critically to leverage recruitment best practices.
The talent acquisition team at Purdue has a strong commitment to staying abreast of recruitment trends and developing the Purdue Careers brand. The successful candidate will serve as a brand ambassador, participate on the Purdue Careers’ social media team and assist in developing the recruitment marketing strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Sales or related field.
- Five years' relevant experience in a recruiting and sourcing with a minimum of two (2) years of experience recruiting top tier, mid-to-senior level candidates.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Detailed knowledge of internet sourcing and recruiting strategies and practices
- Expert knowledge in passive sourcing approaches, tools, and technologies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple searches and deliver a high level of service to internal clients.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Purdue will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position.
- A Background Check will be required for employment in this position.
- Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Adjunct Faculty American Heart Association Basic Life Support/Cpr Trainer, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 17 hours ago
General Description of Position: Adjunct Faculty positions are temporary, part-time positions hired each semester on an as-needed basis. The adjunct faculty member will be responsible for creating...
Office Coordinator Chancellor's Office, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 14 days ago
General Description of Position: Serves as the assistant, event coordinator and front desk operator for the Chancellor's Office. Major Responsibilities: Provide administrative support to the Chanc...
Educational Technology Coordinator Lafayette, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 17 hours ago
Responsible for Tier 1 and 2 helpdesk support for educational technology for students, faculty and staff. Coordinates educational technology training and professional development efforts for stude...
Workstudy Federal, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 17 hours ago
General Description of Position: We are currently accepting work-study applications for the 2020-2021 academic year. Work-study positions are federally funded, part-time positions. These position ...