Internal applicants must apply internally via SuccessFactors > http://bit.ly/UCEMPL
Are you collaborative, creative, and confident? Have you effectively provided administrative support for one or more senior leaders? Do you have a ‘can-do’ attitude with a knack for attending to the details? We need a personable, dependable, and autonomous problem-solver with strong technical and writing skills to join our team.
The University of Cincinnati is seeking a resourceful, resilient, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the Sr. Vice President of Administration & Finance and the Vice President of Finance. This role works closely with senior leadership and administration and finance departments, requiring confidentiality and the ability to work independently with sound judgment and a sense of urgency.
- Supporting daily operational and administrative functions of the office;
- Managing very active calendars, scheduling meetings and speaking engagements, and coordinating travel arrangements;
- Working closely and effectively with senior leaders to keep them informed of commitments, responsibilities, and schedule changes;
- Maintaining the status of projects and items requiring finance leadership review;
- Providing materials and reports to the Board Office and other departments;
- Recommending and advancing the use of technology, systems, and processes for the team and reporting areas to create efficiencies;
- Acting as point of contact for other executive admins, as well as for internal and external customers;
- Managing the external website and internal intranet, including creating content, and enhancing the use and overall functionality; and
- Assisting with various team and department communications.
- Bachelor’s degree with four years of relevant experience, or eight years of relevant work experience.
Additional Qualifications Considered:
- Experience and ease working with senior executives, Board of Directors/Trustees or high-profile individuals.
- Proven experience in an executive environment managing complex and routine administrative work effectively with knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Ability to be discreet and exercise discretion and good judgment with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- A hard-working, team-player with a positive, proactive “can-do” attitude who is adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with many deadlines.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Solid interpersonal skills and a strong customer service focus.
- High proficiency in a variety of technologies, including Microsoft Office 365, with the ability to troubleshoot, research and recommend solutions.
- Strong project management skills with a focus on quality, accuracy and ability to shift priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively, maintaining cooperative and effective relationships, and give direction or manage others as needed.
Applicants must apply online and provide a resume and cover letter. Internal applicants must apply internally via SuccessFactors. Finalists will need to demonstrate their creativity.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
SF:OMJ SF:RM SF:INS SF:CB1
Executive Assistant Uc Health Ambulatory Radiotherapy, UC Health, United States, about 22 hours ago
Executive Assistant- UC Health Ambulatory- Radiotherapy( Job Number: 058285) Description Primary Purpose: Provide support to departmental VP/SVP and the overall department. Perform secretarial dut...
Extension Staff Assistant Kenton County, University of Kentucky, United States, 2 days ago
Posting Details Posting Details Job Title Extension Staff Assistant - Kenton County Requisition Number RE22392 Working Title Extension Staff Assistant - Kenton County Department Name 81313: KCES D...
Patient Care Assistant Orthopedics/Gen Surg 6 Nw, UC Health, United States, 7 days ago
Patient Care Assistant - Orthopedics/Gen Surg - 6NW( Job Number: 058047) Description Primary Purpose: The Patient Care Assistant provides basic direct patient care as delegated by clinical profess...
Patient Care Assistant Orthopedics/Gen Surg 6 Nw, UC Health, United States, 2 days ago
Patient Care Assistant - Orthopedics/Gen Surg - 6NW( Job Number: 058163) Description Primary Purpose: The Patient Care Assistant provides basic direct patient care as delegated by clinical profess...
Patient Care Assistant Daniel Drake Center Ltac 3 South, UC Health, United States, 7 days ago
Patient Care Assistant - Daniel Drake Center - LTAC 3 South( Job Number: 057837) Description Primary Purpose: The Patient Care Assistant provides basic direct patient care as delegated by clinical...
Patient Care Assistant Daniel Drake Center Bridgeway Pointe, UC Health, United States, 7 days ago
Patient Care Assistant - Daniel Drake Center - Bridgeway Pointe( Job Number: 057975) Description Primary Purpose: The Patient Care Assistant provides basic direct patient care as delegated by clin...