Equal Opportunity Analyst / Specialist
University of Cincinnati
The University of Cincinnati embraces diversity and inclusion as core values that empower individuals to transform their lives and achieve their highest potential. By using talents of people from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, this vibrant, urban research university demonstrates its commitment to creating a community that values the contributions of all its members.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director of the Office of Equal Opportunity & Access, the Equal Opportunity Analyst produces institutional affirmative action plans, compliance reports, strategic leadership advice and memoranda, campus and climate assessments, and related communications.
- Access, validate, and reconcile data from complex databases, internal and external to the institution (e.g. HRIS, Business Warehouse, Census, IPEDS, DOL, DOE, and other governmental and non-governmental agencies, associations, and/or related resources), for production and assessment of affirmative action plans and other required federal and state equal opportunity reporting;
- Produce the University’s annual affirmative action plans, periodic assessments, and on-demand data analytics ensuring University compliance with Executive Order 11246, as amended, and related obligations;
- Write and execute queries and database algorithms in SQL, SAP, Excel, Access, and/or other applications, ensuring efficiencies in the collection, maintenance, auditing, and reporting of institutional, labor, market, and associated databases;
- Create accessible, strategic communications, reports and compliance plans, including analysis of community member utilization, availability, turnover, demographic change, progress toward goals, and other measures of institutional equity;
- Provide effective consultation, advice, and recommendations to University stakeholders on good-faith affirmative action efforts and goals through workforce analytics and identification of best practices, policies, and/or law.
- Provide other services and perform additional, related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Law, Human Resources Management, Business, or related field;
- Experience producing and/or administering affirmative action plans, similar statistical analysis, and/or complex reporting on compliance matters; and
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity within an organization, team, and/or campus environment.
Required Documents for Complete Application Submission:
Letter of Interest and Resume/CV
Learn about UC Perks by visiting: http://www.uc.edu/hr/benefits.html
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.
SF:OMJ SF:OOD SF:VA SF:IND; SF:INS; SF:LI
Business Manager Uc Medical Center Nursing Operations, UC Health, United States, 2 days ago
Business Manager- UC Medical Center- Nursing Operations( Job Number: 047279) Description Primary Purpose: Assists the Manager/Director with overall financial management; conducts clinical data an...
Physician Liaison Uc Health Marketing & Communications, UC Health, United States, 10 days ago
Physician Liaison - UC Health - Marketing & Communications( Job Number: 047016) Description Primary Purpose: Foster a positive atmosphere in the physician referral service area and facilitate info...
Administrative Asst Uc Health Medical Sciences Building Surgery, UC Health, United States, 3 days ago
Administrative Asst - UC Health Medical Sciences Building - Surgery( Job Number: 046738) Description Primary Purpose: The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the staff....
Administrative Asst Uc Health Medical Sciences Building Surgery, UC Health, United States, about 1 hour ago
Administrative Asst - UC Health Medical Sciences Building - Surgery( Job Number: 046746) Description Primary Purpose: The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the staff....
Administrative Asst Uc Health Medical Sciences Building Surgery/Transplant, UC Health, United States, about 1 hour ago
Administrative Asst - UC Health Medical Sciences Building - Surgery/Transplant( Job Number: 047127) Description Primary Purpose: The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to...
Financial Analyst Medical Sciences Building Internal Medicine, UC Health, United States, 4 days ago
Financial Analyst - Medical Sciences Building - Internal Medicine( Job Number: 047026) Description Primary Purpose: Data research and analysis; develop reports and presentations. Qualifications Kn...