Requisition # 19004077Apply Now
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
Our EIS Imaging Department is seeking a healthcare software application experienced professional to join their team as a Manager of Enterprise Imaging!
1. Departmental Management
- Manages and coordinates the day-to-day planning, design, operations, projects and maintenance activities.
- Reviews systems development project requests and coordinates schedules and related departmental activities.
- Provides overall direction and guidance to assigned project personnel.
- Reviews and evaluates work of subordinate staff and prepares performance evaluations.
- Prepares activity and project progress reports.
- Assists with the preparation of cost estimates for current and proposed project activities.
- Communicates with appropriate leadership personnel to coordinate project plans with the overall business plan.
2. Project Management
- Under general supervision, manage specific aspects of one or more medium to large projects or programs for clinical or business applications in the healthcare environment.
- This includes hiring, organizing and managing teams, developing project plans and schedules, managing issues, risks, costs, managing to schedule and scope and communicating at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Business Management, Healthcare, or Computer Sciences field; or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience
- Minimum four (4) years leadership experience, with project management, staff and budgetary responsibilities.
- Minimum of six (6) years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including vendor packaged systems implementations; or relevant work experience, including at least two (2) years implementing and/or supporting healthcare software applications.
- Strong understanding of the outpatient clinic processes within health care organizations.
- Experience in managing large teams (10 or more staff) in complex enterprise-level implementation of vendor supplied software.
- Ability to be part of cross-departmental and cross functional team,-and-participate in the organization and execution of projects.
- Experience in managing multiple work streams and complex projects simultaneously.
- Expert-level capabilities in PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Strong analytical problem-solving and conceptual skills.Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Weekend, shift work, holiday, on-call, and may be require work beyond normal tour of duty to complete projects, meet deadlines, or respond to emergencies.
- Work is performed in various environments within Cedars-Sinai Health System. These environments include, but are not limited to the following: a standard office environment, Data Center/closets environment, or Healthcare environment.
- Periodic traveling out of town with overnight stays to obtain required training, education, or certification may be required.
- Work may include regular travel to and from the various affiliated institutions within the Medical System.
- Work may be required in a Healthcare facility which the observance of "Universal Precautions" is mandated. Universal Precautions involves the wearing of protective clothing/equipment and the observance of safe work practice.
- There is potential for regular exposure to hazardous materials and hazards from use of tools and power equipment in the work environment.
- The work atmosphere is fast-paced and highly demanding.
- May require lifting, carrying supplies/equipment, pushing/pulling equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
- May require standing stooping, bending and walking for prolonged periods of time.
- Talking and hearing necessary for conversations with callers, visitors, patients, families and staff members.
- Working Title: Enterprise Imaging Manager (Informatics, Software)
- Department: EIS Imaging Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Academic / Research
- Job Specialty: Academic/Research Services
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
Account Manager, University of Southern California, United States, 2 days ago
Account Manager, Executive Education USC Marshall School of Business Office of Executive Education Responsibilities and Duties Relationship Management Build client relationships: Build and develop...
Project Manager, University of California, Los Angeles, United States, 17 days ago
Job Duties Job Qualifications Job Duties Responsibilities Under the direction of the Faculty Practice Group Assistant Director of Credentialing, the Project Manager will be responsible for leading...
Chief Financial Officer, University of California, Los Angeles, United States, 1 day ago
Job Duties Job Qualifications Job Duties Responsibilities The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides financial leadership and direction to the Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology (DMM...
Project Manager, University of California, Los Angeles, United States, 1 day ago
Job Duties Job Qualifications Job Duties Responsibilities The Project Manager, under the supervision of the Program Operations Manager within our Business Analytics team, will plan, execute, and f...
Project Specialist Administrative, University of Southern California, United States, 2 days ago
The USC Roski Eye Institute, Department of Ophthalmology is seeking a Project Specialist-Administrative to join its team. The position is needed to provide specialized professional support service...
Administrative Assistant Iii Pediatric Craniofacial, Westood, University of California, Los Angeles, United States, 1 day ago
Job Duties Job Qualifications Job Duties Responsibilities In this role, you will complete day-to-day administrative tasks for assigned divisions/programs within the Department of Pediatrics. Repor...