Provide administrative and program support to technical programs, and subject matters experts, working with supervisor to align priorities and tasks.
Examples are representative of the different tasks required of each technical team. They include, but are not limited to the following:
Radiation Use Administration
• Collects data for program metrics and reports for sponsors and campus-wide groups.
• Gathers program statistics to demonstrate regulatory compliance to auditors, management, and the Radiation Safety Committee (RSC).
• Assists dosimetry coordinator with distribution and collection of dosimetry.
• Assists Radiation Safety Team with monthly work distribution and monitoring completion.
• Manages hazardous materials management manifest tracking, filing, and other associated tasks.
Biological Use Administration
• Data Management: Cross-check biosafety contact designations within web applications and BUA filings.
• BUA Process Tracking (monthly cycle, daily tracking)
• Correspondence using designated templates: Scheduled email reminders to PIs and biosafety contacts regarding BUA renewal submissions. Follow-up on missing materials for BUA applications and amendments.
• Correspondence: Notifications to PIs regarding receipt of BUA application or amendment
• Provide monthly report to biosafety officer regarding missing submissions
Laser Safety Administration
• Provides the Laser Safety Officer with database entry support for training records.
• Data-entry, quality control and management of fire plan tracker, coordinating between Fire Marshals, Capital Projects and vendors/project managers.
• May monitor and provide coordination to central special purpose e-mail accounts (SPA), used by the technical teams. Using resources provided, identifies subject matter experts to redirect inquiries.
• Provide central resource in support of records management and program files.
Supports EH&S in overall administration, collaborating with supervisor and other team members as assigned.
• Participates in special projects and workgroups
• Supports administrative and logistical arrangements for committee meetings and conferences.
• May prepare purchase orders by researching and recommending vendors/prices/equipment and may identify substitutes.
• Provide support to overall operations, as an administrative back-up.
• Requires driving university vehicles to support overall EH&S vehicle use program
Staff development: Works on professional committees and assignments, participates in professional training and attends relevant conferences, and/or is mentored or coached on a formal or informal basis.
Other duties, as assigned including
• At the request of campus management (EH&S Director, VC Administration, UCPD Chief, or designated alternate), serve in a designate role within the EH&S Emergency Support Function and be on call to the campus Emergency Operations Center in a campus designated disaster or campus hazardous material release/threatened release. Provide appropriate emergency response role based upon expertise and, where applicable, designated departmental role.
Departmental Safety Advisor, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 15 days ago
Job Summary JOB OVERVIEW The Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) Campus Program employs the Departmental Safety Advisor (DSA) concept to coordinate safety activities with each department on camp...
Research Program Manager, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 10 days ago
Job Summary JOB OVERVIEW The primary responsibility of the Research Program Manager will be to serve as the program manager under the direction of the Administrative Director. This position’s key ...
Clinical Research Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 21 days ago
28-Mar-2019 Pediatrics / Pulmonary Full Time 51939BR Job Summary JOB OVERVIEW The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will perform independently or with general direction at the fully operational ...
Student Assistant Env. Health & Safety, University of San Francisco, United States, about 17 hours ago
Job Title: Student Assistant - Env. Health & Safety Job Summary: EH&S Student Assistant - Full Job Description: As an intern of the Office of Environmental Health and Safety, you would get a first...
Clinical Research Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 19 days ago
28-Mar-2019 Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center Full Time 51942BR Job Summary JOB OVERVIEW The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will perform independently or with general direction ...
Clinical Research Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 10 days ago
10-Apr-2019 Medicine HIV / AIDS / ZSFG Full Time 52029BR Job Summary JOB OVERVIEW The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will primarily be responsible for all aspects of research coordination for...