Provide administrative and program support to technical programs, and subject matters experts, working with supervisor to align priorities and tasks.
Examples are representative of the different tasks required of each technical team. They include, but are not limited to the following:
Radiation Use Administration
• Collects data for program metrics and reports for sponsors and campus-wide groups.
• Gathers program statistics to demonstrate regulatory compliance to auditors, management, and the Radiation Safety Committee (RSC).
• Assists dosimetry coordinator with distribution and collection of dosimetry.
• Assists Radiation Safety Team with monthly work distribution and monitoring completion.
• Manages hazardous materials management manifest tracking, filing, and other associated tasks.
Biological Use Administration
• Data Management: Cross-check biosafety contact designations within web applications and BUA filings.
• BUA Process Tracking (monthly cycle, daily tracking)
• Correspondence using designated templates: Scheduled email reminders to PIs and biosafety contacts regarding BUA renewal submissions. Follow-up on missing materials for BUA applications and amendments.
• Correspondence: Notifications to PIs regarding receipt of BUA application or amendment
• Provide monthly report to biosafety officer regarding missing submissions
Laser Safety Administration
• Provides the Laser Safety Officer with database entry support for training records.
• Data-entry, quality control and management of fire plan tracker, coordinating between Fire Marshals, Capital Projects and vendors/project managers.
• May monitor and provide coordination to central special purpose e-mail accounts (SPA), used by the technical teams. Using resources provided, identifies subject matter experts to redirect inquiries.
• Provide central resource in support of records management and program files.
Supports EH&S in overall administration, collaborating with supervisor and other team members as assigned.
• Participates in special projects and workgroups
• Supports administrative and logistical arrangements for committee meetings and conferences.
• May prepare purchase orders by researching and recommending vendors/prices/equipment and may identify substitutes.
• Provide support to overall operations, as an administrative back-up.
• Requires driving university vehicles to support overall EH&S vehicle use program
Staff development: Works on professional committees and assignments, participates in professional training and attends relevant conferences, and/or is mentored or coached on a formal or informal basis.
Other duties, as assigned including
• At the request of campus management (EH&S Director, VC Administration, UCPD Chief, or designated alternate), serve in a designate role within the EH&S Emergency Support Function and be on call to the campus Emergency Operations Center in a campus designated disaster or campus hazardous material release/threatened release. Provide appropriate emergency response role based upon expertise and, where applicable, designated departmental role.
Clinical Research Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 7 days ago
Job Summary JOB OVERVIEW The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will perform independently or with general direction at the fully operational journey level of the series to execute, manage, and c...
Research Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 11 days ago
Job Summary JOB OVERVIEW The Person-Centered Reproductive Health Program (PCRHP) within the Department of Family and Community Medicine (FCM) is dedicated to the idea that individual needs and pre...
Clinical Research Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 11 days ago
02-Aug-2019 Medicine SFGH Full Time 53034BR Job Summary JOB OVERVIEW The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will perform independently execute, manage, and coordinate research protocols, as direc...
Clinical Research Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 5 days ago
15-Aug-2019 Neurosurgery Full Time 53136BR Job Summary JOB OVERVIEW The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will, independently or as directed by the Program Manager and / or Principal Investigato...
Clinical Research Data Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 26 days ago
23-Jul-2019 Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center Full Time 52943BR Job Summary JOB OVERVIEW The Clinical Research Data Coordinator will perform independently or with general direction a...
Clinical Research Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 8 days ago
Job Summary JOB OVERVIEW Housed in the UCSF Hematology-Oncology Division at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital (SFGH), the Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will perform independently or ...