The Education and Employment Outreach Associate will assist with the development or adaptaton, implemention, evaluation, and dissemination of evidence-based and successful strategies to address important needs of military and veteran families. The associate will develop and sustain productive working relationships with military and civilian partners, and collaborate with other MFRI teams to document relevance and impact of educational programs.
- Bachelor's degree in family studies, social work, management, family sociology, community development, or closely related field
- One (1) year of experience implementing and disseminating evidence-based community outreach or engagement programs related to women, military populations and/or families
- Demonstrated ability to support and implement successful evidence-informed programs and build successful community partnerships
- Able to produce written program materials including lesson plans, manuals, and technical reports
- Able to identify program gaps and partner with others to develop plans, proposals, and programming
- Able to implement program evaluation strategies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to include delivering training content to training participants
- Ability to lift and carry 10 pounds frequently and up to 20 pounds occasionally
- Able to travel up to 5% as needed within and beyond Indiana
- Occasional weekend work and overtime as required
- Familiarity with military families and support programs
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Teaching Assistant In The Area Of Technical Sciences, Veleučilište u Rijeci, Croatia, 20 days ago
Conditions for the election into an associate position The applicants to the public job competition for the election into an associate position have to meet all the requirements prescribed by the ...
Postdoctoral Position, Institute of Mathematics of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Czech, 28 days ago
A two-year postdoctoral position within the Academic Human Resource Programme of the Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS) is available in one of the research teams in the Institute of Mathematics CAS i...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Computational Chemistry, Uppsala University, Netherlands, about 22 hours ago
Published: 2019-05-27 Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our mission is to pursue top-quality research and education and to ...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Computational Chemistry, Uppsala University, Sweden, about 17 hours ago
Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our mission is to pursue top-quality research and education and to interact constructively...
Assistant At The Department Of Adult Psychiatry, Medical University of Lodz, Poland, 24 days ago
The Dean of the Military Medical Faculty, Medical University of Lodz (MUL) hereby welcomes applications for position of Assistant at the Department of Adult Psychiatry The posts are for full-time ...
Postdoctoral Studies In Genomics, Chromatin And Rna Biology (Computational Or Computational/Experimental Combined) (Scholarship), Karolinska Institute, Sweden, about 14 hours ago
The MTC conducts research and teaching in immunology, infection biology, cell biology and cancer. MTC has about 430 active employees, including 100 PhD students, 50 postdoctoral researchers and 26...