DIRECTOR, STUDENT DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS - FULL-TIME
Truman College seeks a Director of Student Development Projects to support Truman Center of Excellence in Education. The Director will oversee the creation and execution of common cohort experiences to assure students are on track to graduate and prepared for selecting licensure specialization. The Director will also manage and administer special projects to ensure that participating college departments comply with terms and conditions of program activities.
- Planning cohort events and providing professional development for students, faculty and teacher mentors
- Managing access to services for students across CCC colleges and between ISU and CCC.
- Ensuring partnership agreement’s scope of services are effectively implemented.
- Participating in informing program iteration and growth and pathway recommendations.
- Coordinating the cohort scheduling, registration, and scholarship supports.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders in managing and overseeing the cohort.
- Creating systems to improve the experience of the cohort.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Four years of work experience in the field of Education.
- Understanding of Illinois Endorsements and Chicago Public Schools.
- A combination of education and experience maybe taken into consideration based on the applicant’s credentials.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
WE OFFER: Excellent benefit package includes health insurance, investment programs, pension plan, generous vacation, holiday, personal and sick days, and tuition reimbursement. For a more detailed overview of benefits, please visit the benefits page of our website.
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within six months of hire. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in CCC.
Laboratory Schools: Executive Director, Finance & Operations, The University of Chicago, United States, 1 day ago
Department ESA Deputy Director - Direct Reports About the Department Career Advancement serves a student population of approximately 7,000 arts and sciences undergraduate students, in addition to ...
Financial Manager, The University of Chicago, United States, 9 days ago
Department BSD CCC - Finance About the Department The University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center (UCCCC) is an integral component of the Biological Sciences Division (BSD). The BSD is the l...
Education Outreach & Communications Manager, The University of Chicago, United States, 9 days ago
Department BSD CCC - Office of Community Engagement and Cancer Disparities About the Department The University of Chicago Medicine Comprehensive Cancer Center (UCCCC) is a national leader among ca...
Temporary Classroom Facilitator, The University of Chicago, United States, 17 days ago
Department Booth Marketing: Content About the Department The University of Chicago Booth School of Business is the second-oldest business school in the U.S. and second to none when it comes to inf...
Director, Public Relations And Communications, The University of Chicago, United States, 17 days ago
Department BSD DIV - Administration About the Department The Biological Sciences Division (BSD) is the largest unit of the University. Established in 1930, the BSD is comprised of faculty from the...
Lecturer And Director Of Vocal Studies , The University of Chicago, United States, about 2 hours ago
The University of Chicago Academic Jobs Lecturer and Director of Vocal Studies Department of Music, Humanities Division Position Type: Other Academic Appointee Chicago, IL Apr 30, 2021 Description...