DIRECTOR, STUDENT DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS - FULL-TIME
Truman College seeks a Director of Student Development Projects to support Truman Center of Excellence in Education. The Director will oversee the creation and execution of common cohort experiences to assure students are on track to graduate and prepared for selecting licensure specialization. The Director will also manage and administer special projects to ensure that participating college departments comply with terms and conditions of program activities.
- Planning cohort events and providing professional development for students, faculty and teacher mentors
- Managing access to services for students across CCC colleges and between ISU and CCC.
- Ensuring partnership agreement’s scope of services are effectively implemented.
- Participating in informing program iteration and growth and pathway recommendations.
- Coordinating the cohort scheduling, registration, and scholarship supports.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders in managing and overseeing the cohort.
- Creating systems to improve the experience of the cohort.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Four years of work experience in the field of Education.
- Understanding of Illinois Endorsements and Chicago Public Schools.
- A combination of education and experience maybe taken into consideration based on the applicant’s credentials.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
WE OFFER: Excellent benefit package includes health insurance, investment programs, pension plan, generous vacation, holiday, personal and sick days, and tuition reimbursement. For a more detailed overview of benefits, please visit the benefits page of our website.
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within six months of hire. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in CCC.
Associate Director, Programs And Operations Community Programs Accelerator, The University of Chicago, United States, 6 days ago
Department Civic Engagement OCE Directors About the Department The Associate Director-Programs and Operations for the Community Programs Accelerator is responsible for the program execution and op...
Director, Social Sector Engagement Programs & Civic Scholars, The University of Chicago, United States, 12 days ago
Department Booth Rustandy Center: Strategic Growth and Partnerships About the Department The University of Chicago Booth School of Business is the second-oldest business school in the U.S. and sec...
Director Of Graduate Cohort Programs (Internal Candidates Only), Loyola University, United States, 17 days ago
Posting Details Position Title Director of Graduate Cohort Programs (Internal Candidates Only) Job Category Administrator Office/Department Graduate Programs Management Location Evergreen Main Cam...
Assistant Director, Prototype For Success & Stem Careers, The University of Chicago, United States, about 15 hours ago
Department ESA Careers in Science, Computation, Innovation, and Engineering / Computer Science / Behavioral Sciences About the Department Career Advancement serves a student population of approxim...
Fried Senior Program Director, Careers In Policy And Social Impact, The University of Chicago, United States, 5 days ago
Department ESA Deputy Director - Direct Reports 2 About the Department Career Advancement serves a student population of approximately 7,000 arts and sciences undergraduate students, in addition t...
Associate Director, Student Life, The University of Chicago, United States, 22 days ago
Department Booth Full-Time MBA: Student Life 3 About the Department The University of Chicago Booth School of Business is the second-oldest business school in the U.S. and second to none when it c...