|Job Title:||Director of Petrocelli Center of Continuing Studies|
|Campus:||Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ|
|Department:||Petrocelli Center for Continuing Studies-Metro|
|Hiring Manager:||Gillian Small|
|Hiring Manager Title:||University Provost|
|Position Type:||Professional Administrative|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Months Worked:||12 Month|
The Director of Petrocelli Center of Continuing Studies is the Center’s chief executive and academic officer, reporting to the University Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs. The Director has major responsibility for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling all of the programs in Petrocelli Center of Continuing Studies. Undergraduate programs and initiatives include the Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies which operates in collaboration with various colleges and schools of the university, off-campus programs, online programs, the Middle College Program, the Pre-College Program, and the Community College Partnership.
1. An earned doctorate, or other terminal degree, from a reputable university is required (Ph.D. is strongly preferred). At least five (5) years of senior administrative experience in a school or college, preferably in a school or college of continuing studies or similar division, is also required.
2. A minimum of five years of college level teaching experience.
3. Capacity to manage a large, multi-location center with a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, as evidenced by a clear record of successful senior-level administrative experience in higher education, preferably at a similarly complex institution.
4. Outstanding communication, human relations, and leadership skills.
5. Outstanding budgetary and fiscal management skills.
6. Valid driver’s license and have accessibility to transportation for travel to off-site locations if needed.
7. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing a background check and produce a Social Security Card.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Sim Center Simulation Coordinator, Columbia University, United States, 1 day ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Position Summary Reporting directly to the Simulation Center...
Exec Director Dble Disc Ctr, Columbia University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Position Summary The Roger Lehecka Double Discovery Center (...
Managing Director, Center For Learning The Earth With Artificial Intelligence & Physics, Columbia University, United States, about 12 hours ago
The Managing Director will build, manage, and innovate the administrative infrastructure of a world-class, federally-funded climate data science research center with extensive outreach, educationa...
Associate Director/Director Of Institutional Advancement For Yeshiva College And Stern College, Yeshiva University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Position Summary: Yeshiva University is seeking an independent, motivated advancement professional for the role of Yeshiva College and Stern College Director or Associate Director of Institutional...
Associate Director/Director Of Institutional Advancement For Yu Graduate Schools, Yeshiva University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Position Summary: Yeshiva University seeks a motivated, proven fundraising professional for the role of Associate Director/Director of Institutional Advancement, Graduate Schools. (The level of th...
Meat Cook, Yeshiva University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Position Summary: Meat Cook position is available at YU's midtown campus. The schedule is: Monday - Wednesday 10:30am-7:30pm Thursday - 9:30am-6:30pm Friday - 6am-2:15pm Position Responsibilities:...