Adler University, Chicago is seeking a Director for the M.A. Rehabilitation Counseling (MACR) Program which is currently accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling Related Programs (CACREP). This is a full-time faculty/administrative 10 month position starting fall 2020. The MACR program is in the Department of Counseling and Integrated Programs, one of the most dynamic, innovative, and collaborative within Adler University.
- Overseeing the rehabilitation counseling program, including faculty, quality of the program and student experiences.
- Managing the operation of the MACR program including on-ground course delivery and online (pending further approval) modalities.
- Maintaining accreditation and related processes.
- Teaching and advising students.
- Supporting institutional and departmental committees and initiatives, recruitment, and admission efforts.
- Doctorate in Counselor Education and Supervision, preferably from a CACREP-accredited program, and/or doctorate degree in rehabilitation counseling or related discipline with a year of full-time teaching in a counselor education program prior to July 2013.
- Experience with administration and teaching (online and on-ground) in a CACREP accredited rehabilitation counseling program.
- Certification as a rehabilitation counselor.
- Experience in CACREP self-study preparation and engaging in the accreditation process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to collaborate effectively with students, faculty, and professional staff.
- Ability to collaborate with department program directors for degree initiatives.
- Willingness to align with the University’s mission and values of training socially responsible practitioners, engaging communities, and advancing social justice.
- Eligibility for Illinois counselor licensure.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applicants should submit electronically a curriculum vita, contact information of three professional references and a letter of interest through the following link:
Director for the M.A. Rehabilitation Counseling (MACR) Program
Please contact Dr. Mary Drout, Chair of the Search Committee, at [email protected] with any questions.
It is the policy of Adler University that all persons are entitled to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) protection. The University does not discriminate against any individual for employment because of age, religion, race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status (including unfavorable discharge from the military), or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
As part of the Adler's equal employment opportunity policy, Adler will also take affirmative action to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Military Programs Coordinator, University of Maryland University College, Moldova, about 21 hours ago
. Military Programs Coordinator Department of Stateside Military Operations Exempt, Regular, Full Time, Pay Grade 1.2 University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) is seeking a Military Programs Coo...
Lecturer In Strategic Leadership And Military Ethics, Baltic Defence College, Estonia, 2 days ago
JOB TITLE: Strategic Leadership and Military Ethics DEPARTMENT: Department of Leadership and Management Studies SALARY: 30 000 – 48 000 EUR per annum (gross) CONTRACT: Indefinite duration Deadline...
Focus Resilience Trainer Okinawa, Japan, University of California, Los Angeles, Japan, about 21 hours ago
Job Duties Job Qualifications Job Duties Responsibilities FOCUS (Families OverComing Under Stress) provides resiliency training to military families. The Resilience Trainer works out of Okinawa, J...
Lecturer In Nato Joint Operations, Baltic Defence College, Estonia, 2 days ago
JOB TITLE: NATO Joint Operations DEPARTMENT: Department of Military Studies SALARY: 30 000 – 48 000 EUR per annum (gross) Deadline for applications: 30 April 2020 Interviews anticipated: May 2020 ...
Assistant Vice President, Veterans Programs, University of Maryland University College, Moldova, about 22 hours ago
. Assistant Vice President, Veterans Programs Office of Global Military Operations (Stateside) Exempt, Full-Time University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) seeks an Assistant Vice President of Ve...
Manager In Academic And Outreach Activities, Baltic Defence College, Estonia, 1 day ago
JOB TITLE: Manager in Academic and Outreach Activities SUPERVISOR: Dean of BALTDEFCOL LOCATION: Tartu, Estonia SALARY: 30 000 – 42000 EURper annum (gross) CONTRACT: Indefinite duration Deadline fo...