Job TitleDirector- Learning Media
AgencyTexas A&M University
DepartmentDean Of Business Administration
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
A Glimpse of the Job and Your Opportunity to Contribute
Texas A&M University’s Mays Business School is seeking an exceptional leader to be our Director of Learning Media who will lead the Learning Media Team composed of instructional multimedia coordinators and graphic designers to enable the design, production, and evaluation of high-quality, innovative learning multimedia for face-to-face, hybrid, and online modalities. We’re looking for an individual who provides leadership in learning media production, including the development of college-wide goals, objectives, and strategic plans; aligns project timelines with a focus on program-level impact & quality assurance; and leverages stakeholder feedback to ensure a positive and meaningful faculty experience with the learning media production process.
Opportunities to contribute:
- Leadership in learning media production
- Development, management, and evaluation of learning media production processes
- Direction and supervision of assigned employees
- Organizational Collaboration
- Continuous improvement and metrics
- Student success in the learning environment through the learning media production
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Ten years of experience in media design and production (including pre-production, production, and post-production of audio/video assets and graphic design activities) with progressively increasing responsibility.
The well-qualified applicant will have a relevant master’s degree with extensive knowledge of media production software & strategies with experience developing and managing production workflows; coupled with experience in project management, training and development, or program management as well as experience designing/producing content for multimedia learning environments in an institution of higher education.
Other things to know:
Salary is commensurate with experience. A cover letter and resume will assist us in our review of your application materials. These can be uploaded on the application under CV/Resume. Learn more about Mays Business School at Mays Business School
Why Texas A&M University?
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment by promoting a culture that respects all perspectives, talents & identities. Embracing varying opinions and perspectives strengthens our core values which are: Respect, Excellence, Leadership, Loyalty, Integrity, and Selfless Service.
We are a university with strong traditions, Core Values, and a community of caring and collaboration. Amenities associated with a major university, such as sporting and cultural events, state-of-the-art recreation facilities, the Bush Library and Museum, and much more await you. Experience all that a big city has to offer but with a reasonable cost-of-living and no long commutes.
- Health , dental , vision , life and long-term disability insurance with Texas A&M contributing to employee health and basic life premiums
- 12-15 days of annual paid holidays
- Up to eight hours of paid sick leave and at least eight hours of paid vacation each month
- Automatically enrollment in the Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Health and Wellness: Free exercise programs and release time
- Professional Development: All employees have access to free LinkedIn Learning training, webinars, and limited financial support to attend conferences, workshops, and more
- Educational release time and tuition assistance for completing a degree while a Texas A&M employee
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Research Associate, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 20 days ago
Job Title Research Associate Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Biomedical Engineering Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description ...
Proposal Administrator I, TTI, United States, about 12 hours ago
Job Title Proposal Administrator I Agency Texas A&M Transportation Institute Department Research Development Office Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff Jo...
Business Coordinator I, TTI, United States, about 12 hours ago
Job Title Business Coordinator I Agency Texas A&M Transportation Institute Department Construction, Geotechnical, Structures Div Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, ...
Executive Director Of Finance, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 4 days ago
Job Title Executive Director of Finance Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Epo Asst. Dean For Finance Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff J...
Senior Research Engineer I, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, about 3 hours ago
Job Title Senior Research Engineer I Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Electrical Engineering Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Desc...
Business Coordinator Iii, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, about 3 hours ago
Job Title Business Coordinator III Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Tees Fiscal Office Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description Why work...