|8231- ICP ICAP|
|Officer Part-Time Temporary|
|Commensurate with experience|
This position is grant funded.
Reporting to the study Principal Investigator, the analyst will conduct analysis of cross sectional and longitudinal data from individuals taking Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis to avoid acquiring HIV infection. S/he will develop and oversee cleaning and management procedures to ensure the accuracy and integrity of study data, and will respond to all data queries in a timely manner. Other activities include preparation of manuscripts, reports, and other documents utilizing study data, and other duties as assigned.
The position is a part-time, position ending on 7/31/18.
- Statistical analysis: Perform a range of descriptive and causal statistical analyses of the collected data to address research questions.
- Data cleaning and management: Create and maintain codebooks and other data documentation for study data sources; oversee activities of data management staff.
- Manuscript-writing and development of abstracts, presentations, proposals, and other material: Lead, collaborate or assist study investigators in development and dissemination of study findings.
- Results presentation: Construct results tables, graphs, figures, and slides from analyses.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education, training and experience, plus three years of related experience required.
- To be considered for this position, please complete the master application in its entirety, including all work history and education.
- Proficient in SAS statistical software.
- Excellent scientific writing skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, writing and communication skills.
- Master's degree in public health, social sciences, or related discipline
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience with statistical packages such as STATA, R
- Background in public health and HIV/AIDS research.
- Experience supporting or leading peer-reviewed articles.
- Experience managing and analyzing large data-sets.
- Experience in model building.
|There are no special indications for this position|
|Open Until Filled|
|Columbia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.|
|Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.|
Nurse Practitioner/ Site Clinician Icap At Columbia University, University of Washington, United States, about 11 hours ago
Description: POSITION SUMMARY The Bronx Prevention Center, part of ICAP at Columbia University, is a Clinical Research Site (CRS) within the NIH-funded AIDS Clinical Trials Unit at Columbia Univer...
Research Program Assistant Ii, Johns Hopkins University, United States, 1 day ago
General summary/purpose: The Research Program Assistant II will contribute to field activities for outreach-based behavioral research study among persons who inject drugs in rural areas. Specific ...
Database Specialist, Johns Hopkins University, United States, 8 days ago
Classified title: Database Specialist Working title (if applicable): Role/Level/Range: ATO/2/OF Starting Salary Range: $40,019 - $55,058 Employee group: Full-time Employee subgroup: Non-Exempt Sc...
Co Clinical Nurse Case Manager, Johns Hopkins University, United States, 2 days ago
General Summary: Under the supervision of the HIV Medical Director, this individual will perform duties related to medical case management as a member of the health care and support service team p...
Associate Dean And Registrar, Johns Hopkins University, United States, 1 day ago
Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM), headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, is an $8 billion integrated global health enterprise and one of the leading health care systems in the United States. Johns Hopk...
Staff Associate Finance Division, Columbia University, United States, 5 days ago
Requisition Number: 0008460 Field(s) of Specialization: Position Title: Staff Associate- Finance division Department: 5110- BUS Business Department Number: 5110 Location: Morningside Summary Descr...