|8231- ICP ICAP|
|Officer Part-Time Temporary|
|Commensurate with experience|
This position is grant funded.
Reporting to the study Principal Investigator, the analyst will conduct analysis of cross sectional and longitudinal data from individuals taking Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis to avoid acquiring HIV infection. S/he will develop and oversee cleaning and management procedures to ensure the accuracy and integrity of study data, and will respond to all data queries in a timely manner. Other activities include preparation of manuscripts, reports, and other documents utilizing study data, and other duties as assigned.
The position is a part-time, position ending on 7/31/18.
- Statistical analysis: Perform a range of descriptive and causal statistical analyses of the collected data to address research questions.
- Data cleaning and management: Create and maintain codebooks and other data documentation for study data sources; oversee activities of data management staff.
- Manuscript-writing and development of abstracts, presentations, proposals, and other material: Lead, collaborate or assist study investigators in development and dissemination of study findings.
- Results presentation: Construct results tables, graphs, figures, and slides from analyses.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education, training and experience, plus three years of related experience required.
- To be considered for this position, please complete the master application in its entirety, including all work history and education.
- Proficient in SAS statistical software.
- Excellent scientific writing skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, writing and communication skills.
- Master's degree in public health, social sciences, or related discipline
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience with statistical packages such as STATA, R
- Background in public health and HIV/AIDS research.
- Experience supporting or leading peer-reviewed articles.
- Experience managing and analyzing large data-sets.
- Experience in model building.
|There are no special indications for this position|
|Open Until Filled|
|Columbia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.|
|Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.|
Sr. Community Outreach Specialist, Johns Hopkins University, United States, 3 days ago
This position will be supervised by the Research Manager and will serve to facilitate the work of The REACH Initiative. The Sr. Community Outreach Specialist will assist in helping to engage other...
Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University, United States, about 22 hours ago
Requisition Number: 0008262 Field(s) of Specialization: Position Title: Associate Research Scientist Department: 5760- SSW Social Intervention Group Department Number: 5760102 Location: Morningsid...
Biostatistician, Johns Hopkins University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Role/Level/Range: ACRP/04/MD Starting Salary Range: $55,000-$72,000 Employee group: Full Time Schedule: M-F, 37.5 hrs/wk. Employee subgroup: Exempt Department name: School of Public Health Perso...
Research Data Analyst, Johns Hopkins University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Classified title: Research Data Analyst Role/Level/Range: ACRP/4/MC Starting Salary Range: $43,871 - $60,402 Employee group: Full time Employee subgroup (FLSA Status): Exempt Schedule (hours/days)...
Study Coordinator, Yeshiva University, United States, 1 day ago
Founded in 1955, the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Einstein) is one of the nation’s premier institutions for medical education, basic research and clinical investigation. A full-time facult...
Sr. Research Program Manager, Johns Hopkins University, United States, 3 days ago
Classified title: Sr. Research Program Manager Role/Level/Range: ACRP 4 ME Starting Salary Range: $59,159- $81,406 Employee group: Full Time Employee subgroup: Exempt Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8...