- Full benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Retirement, Life Insurance and more
- Ten paid vacation days first year of employment
- Ten paid holidays
- Employee Wellness Programs
- University paid and matching contribution to retirement
- University contribution to Health Savings Account –
- Plus, a chance to earn more through participating in University Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition remission for you, your spouse and dependent children at any Purdue campus
Purdue University Northwest (PNW) is a premier metropolitan university dedicated to empowering transformational change in our students and in our community. We offer two campuses serving approximately 8,800 undergraduate and graduate students. At PNW, we value academic excellence, support growth, and celebrate diversity.
For more information on our excellent benefit package, please visit: https://www.pnw.edu/human-resources/benefits/
Vice Chancellor Of Student Services, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 19 days ago
Provides vision, leadership, coaching, and direction to all enrollment services and student success staff for the delivery of enrollment management and student development and success initiatives....