|Job Title:||CRM System Analyst|
|Campus:||Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ|
|Department:||Management Information Systems-Metro|
|Hiring Manager:||Saul Kleinman|
|Hiring Manager Title:||Associate VP for MIS|
|Position Type:||Professional Administrative|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Months Worked:||12 Month|
Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Management Information Systems, and functioning on a multi-campus basis, the CRM System Analyst is responsible for supporting the adoption, application, and enhancement of Fairleigh Dickinson University’s Customer Relationship Management systems. The CRM System Analyst will assist in CRM front end design, data integrity, end user training and platform management. The CRM System Analyst will also assist with generating reports and building dashboards. The CRM System Analyst remains current in application software used by the University for its mission critical business functions and acts as the liaison between Management Information Systems and various University departments.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field; or, a Bachelor’s degree in any field with supplemental course work in Information Systems, Computer Science, etc. Two years of directly related work experience in Higher Education may be substituted for one year of education.
2. Two years of directly related experience which demonstrates comprehensive concepts, principles, techniques and applications of computer systems analysis, design and programming.
3. Specific knowledge of Ellucian Advise or Microsoft CRM required.
4. Specific knowledge of Ellucian Colleague, Ellucian Recruit and Colleague Studio preferred.
5. Working knowledge of web-based applications, such as HTML, XML, Java, Perl and other scripting languages.
6. Ability to manage multiple complex tasks and manage the efforts of others to ensure goals are attained in a timely manner.
7. Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts into language users can understand.
8. Effective organizational skills to meet schedules and time lines.
9. Ability to prioritize and escalate problems for resolution.
10. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Associate Director, Assessment And Evaluation, Columbia University, United States, about 10 hours ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 hours Salary Range: Commensurate with experience Position Summary Reportin...
Salesforce Developer, New York University, United States, 28 days ago
This role will work heavily with Salesforce, internal and external applications. The developer will be responsible for the maintenance, development, and implementation of new workflows, managing a...
Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University, United States, about 6 hours ago
Posting Details Job Requisition Number 00002428 Field(s) of Specialization Pediatrics-Cardiology Position Title Associate Research Scientist Department PED Pediatrics Division Pediatrics Location ...
Associate Director, Admissions Operations, Columbia University, United States, about 9 hours ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Position Summary The Associate Director, Admissions Operatio...
Salesforce Administrator, Columbia University, United States, about 9 hours ago
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting Columbia College through the implementation and maintenance of the Salesforce platform including Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and comm...
Senior Assistant Director, Digital Communications And Marketing, New York University, United States, 13 days ago
As a professional firmly rooted in the digital communications space and equally versed in both the established and emerging digital communications world, anticipate and identify digital media tren...