Harvard Law School
405012 Admin Professional (N)
Duties & Responsibilities
This position is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about public education, social movement organizing and driving organizational innovation. In addition, the position provides an opportunity for experimenting with digital strategies for achieving project goals Under the direction of the Executive Director, the project coordinator will serve as the main point of contact for the Labor Organization Innovation project and for the day-to-day and ongoing operations of the project. The project coordinator will be responsible for integrating and coordinating the efforts of project participants, including advisory group members, pilot program participants, convening participants, funders, research partners, and other public and private stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating projects with competing priorities and timelines, while working reciprocally with project partners. Monitoring progress toward each project’s deliverables.
- Developing and maintaining ongoing relationships with key external partners.
- Contributing to strategy development for Center initiatives
- Monitoring research in the field, such as trends in public education, worker collective action, and social innovation, and project-specific research on pilot programs.
- Assisting with development of written materials, both for internal and external purposes, including proposals, research briefs, meeting invitations, or progress reports.
- Collaboratively preparing and distributing meeting and event materials.
- Planning project-related events, in collaboration with an events coordinator.
- Developing forward-thinking, research-based digital engagement strategies for membership organizations.
- Drafting grant and funding materials, including proposals and progress reports as needed and tracking program budget and expenditures.
- Other project-related tasks to be assigned.
5 or more years of relevant experience including at least one year coordinating projects. Education may count toward experience.
Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. Digital strategy or campaign and/or social movement or membership organizing experience required. Excellent written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills are required. Outgoing personality, entrepreneurial mindset, and keen attention to detail are necessary for success in the position. Ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to coordinate many program elements would be highly valued.
This is a term appointment expected to extend through June 30, 2020, contingent upon continued available funding and business needs.
All offers to be made by HLS Human Resources.
USA - MA - Cambridge
Labor and Worklife Program
55 - Hvd Union Cler & Tech Workers
Appointment End Date
35 hours per week; Monday through Friday - 9am to 5pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alumni Relations Associate, School Of Law, Development & Alumni Relations (7736), Boston University, United States, about 1 hour ago
WHO WE ARE TODAY With over 34,000 students, 4,000 faculty, and over 377,000 alumni worldwide, Boston University is one of the worlds prominent large, urban research universities a rapidly evolving...
Sr Project Manager, Brandeis University, United States, about 22 hours ago
Department: ITS Technology Svcs - PM (Anne Marando) The IT Planning and Operations group seeks a Senior Project Manager is to manage critical, large or complex projects through all cycles of the p...
Program Manager, UMass President's Office, United States, 7 days ago
Apply now Job no:504819 Position type:Staff Full Time Campus:UMass President's Office Campus Location: South St Shrewsbury Department: UITS-Project Management Office Categories:Information Techno...
Senior Director Of Regional & International Marketing, Northeastern University, United States, 2 days ago
About Northeastern: Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global research university and a world leader in experiential learning. The same commitment to connecting with the world drives our use-inspi...
Digital Content And Engagement Marketing Manager, Harvard University T.H. Chan School of Public Health, United States, 3 days ago
The Digital Content and Engagement Marketing Manager will also serve as the staff lead in pursuing new external-facing learning initiatives for the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative as they arise. T...
Assistant Project Manager, Harvard University Campus Services, United States, 5 days ago
Project Management Participates as a member of HCP's professional team managing the construction of a new 90K GSF building for the American Repertory Theater, and other projects that are managed b...