Harvard Law School
405012 Admin Professional (N)
Duties & Responsibilities
This position is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about public education, social movement organizing and driving organizational innovation. In addition, the position provides an opportunity for experimenting with digital strategies for achieving project goals Under the direction of the Executive Director, the project coordinator will serve as the main point of contact for the Labor Organization Innovation project and for the day-to-day and ongoing operations of the project. The project coordinator will be responsible for integrating and coordinating the efforts of project participants, including advisory group members, pilot program participants, convening participants, funders, research partners, and other public and private stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating projects with competing priorities and timelines, while working reciprocally with project partners. Monitoring progress toward each project’s deliverables.
- Developing and maintaining ongoing relationships with key external partners.
- Contributing to strategy development for Center initiatives
- Monitoring research in the field, such as trends in public education, worker collective action, and social innovation, and project-specific research on pilot programs.
- Assisting with development of written materials, both for internal and external purposes, including proposals, research briefs, meeting invitations, or progress reports.
- Collaboratively preparing and distributing meeting and event materials.
- Planning project-related events, in collaboration with an events coordinator.
- Developing forward-thinking, research-based digital engagement strategies for membership organizations.
- Drafting grant and funding materials, including proposals and progress reports as needed and tracking program budget and expenditures.
- Other project-related tasks to be assigned.
5 or more years of relevant experience including at least one year coordinating projects. Education may count toward experience.
Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. Digital strategy or campaign and/or social movement or membership organizing experience required. Excellent written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills are required. Outgoing personality, entrepreneurial mindset, and keen attention to detail are necessary for success in the position. Ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to coordinate many program elements would be highly valued.
This is a term appointment expected to extend through June 30, 2020, contingent upon continued available funding and business needs.
All offers to be made by HLS Human Resources.
USA - MA - Cambridge
Labor and Worklife Program
55 - Hvd Union Cler & Tech Workers
Appointment End Date
35 hours per week; Monday through Friday - 9am to 5pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Its Project/Portfolio Manager, Brandeis University, United States, about 22 hours ago
Department: ITS Technology Svcs - PM (Anne Marando) The IT Planning and Operations group seeks a project/portfolio manager who will be responsible for ITS portfolio management, PMO development, an...
Associate Director Of Digital Communications Strategy And Project Management, Harvard University T.H. Chan School of Public Health, United States, 16 days ago
The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health is looking for a creative and accomplished digital project management professional to lead the School through the next phase of the School's digital e...
Research Project Manager Public Health And Community Medicine, School Of Medicine, Tufts University, United States, 6 days ago
Research Project Manager - Public Health and Community Medicine, School of Medicine - (19001801) Description This is a limited term position ending in 2024. This is a grant funded position and is ...
Coordinator Of Civic And Service Learning Middlesex Community College, Middlesex Community College, United States, 9 days ago
Location: Bedford, MA Category: Full-time Staff Posted On: Tue Sep 10 2019 Job Description: POSITION TITLE: Coordinator of Civic and Service Learning DEPARTMENT: Student Affairs UNIT: MCCC ...
Instructional Designer, University of Massachusetts Boston, United States, about 10 hours ago
General Summary: Reporting to the Project Manager, the part-time Instructional Designer contributes to the development and execution of interactive participatory archiving training modules. The in...
Harvard X Instructional Technologist, Harvard University Administration, United States, 22 days ago
The HarvardX Instructional Technologist collaborates with members of the HarvardX instructional development production teams in the development and delivery of high quality, high impact online lea...