The Coordinating Center Manager (CC Manager) will serve as the administrative lead for the Coordinating Center (CC) for the Osher Collaborative for Integrative Medicine (Collaborative) at UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine.
This position provides high-level administrative and operations support for the CC and reports to the UCSF Osher Center Director. The position supervises a part-time communications coordinator.
The CC serves to facilitate collaborative efforts among the seven international Osher Centers: UCSF, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, Karolinska Institute, Miami University, Northwestern University, University of Washington, and Vanderbilt University.
The CC Manager is responsible for administrative support and oversight of the Collaborative web presence; CC communications and meetings, including an annual conference; and providing necessary project support for education, clinical, and research initiatives.
OSHER CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
At the UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine, our vision is to nurture health and inspire well-being in all people. We are committed to
• Providing the highest quality healthcare by blending proven conventional and complementary medicine approaches from around the world,
• Creating outstanding integrative health leaders through transformative education and training, and
• Advancing the science of integrative health by conducting and disseminating rigorous research.
Our faculty and staff value whole-person care, equity, compassion, and collaboration. We focus on wellness by emphasizing health promotion and illness prevention. We believe in empowering individuals by providing resources and tools that cultivate resilience and engage each person’s unique healing abilities.
We work closely with clinicians, educators, and researchers across UCSF and with our colleagues in the Osher Collaborative for Integrative Medicine.
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences.
• Bachelor's degree in related area (business administration, public administration and / or health care) and five years of experience in administration and / or operations; or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Knowledge of a variety of administrative operational activities such as event planning, risk management planning, website design
• Strong skills in short-term planning, analysis, problem-solving, and customer service
• Interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication, active listening, critical thinking, persuasiveness, advising and counseling skills
• Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
• Master's degree in related area (business administration, public administration and / or health care)
• Thorough knowledge of University rules and regulations, processes, protocols and procedures for budget, accounting and fund management, and / or personnel management
• Solid knowledge of common University-specific computer application programs
• Previous experience in an academic and / or public health or healthcare setting or non-profit organization
• Previous experience with the University of California system
Job Code and Payroll Title
7377 Administrative Officer III
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Administrative Director, Usf Center For Child & Family Development, University of San Francisco, United States, about 19 hours ago
Job Title: Administrative Director, USF Center for Child & Family Development Job Summary: The USF Center for Child & Family Development is seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Adminis...
Lwsc Front Desk Staff Member, University of San Francisco, United States, 13 days ago
Job Title: LWSC Front Desk Staff Member Job Summary: As a member of our front desk, your duty is to welcome students and staff as well as provide insight on what the Learning, Writing and Speaking...
Lwsc Front Desk Staff Member, University of San Francisco, United States, 24 days ago
Job Title: LWSC Front Desk Staff Member Job Summary: *** NOTE*** Only one student will be hired. You will only be contacted if you move forward in the process. As a member of our front desk, your ...
Academic Technologies Analyst, California College of the Arts, United States, about 5 hours ago
The Academic Technologies Analyst (ATA) coordinates management of campus-wide academic hardware and software through four primary areas of responsibility - budget, academic hardware inventory (lea...
Koret Building Supervisor, University of San Francisco, United States, about 19 hours ago
Job Title: Koret Building Supervisor Job Summary: The Building Supervisor should be intentionally searching through the facility for any problems or issues. Looking for risk management issues, p...
Staff Counselor, Counseling Services (Sf Campus), California College of the Arts, United States, about 5 hours ago
Under the supervision of the Staff Psychologist, the Staff Counselor assists in the coordination of individual and couples counseling and mental health services to the CCA community. Based on expe...