The Coordinating Center Manager (CC Manager) will serve as the administrative lead for the Coordinating Center (CC) for the Osher Collaborative for Integrative Medicine (Collaborative) at UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine.
This position provides high-level administrative and operations support for the CC and reports to the UCSF Osher Center Director. The position supervises a part-time communications coordinator.
The CC serves to facilitate collaborative efforts among the seven international Osher Centers: UCSF, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, Karolinska Institute, Miami University, Northwestern University, University of Washington, and Vanderbilt University.
The CC Manager is responsible for administrative support and oversight of the Collaborative web presence; CC communications and meetings, including an annual conference; and providing necessary project support for education, clinical, and research initiatives.
OSHER CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
At the UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine, our vision is to nurture health and inspire well-being in all people. We are committed to
• Providing the highest quality healthcare by blending proven conventional and complementary medicine approaches from around the world,
• Creating outstanding integrative health leaders through transformative education and training, and
• Advancing the science of integrative health by conducting and disseminating rigorous research.
Our faculty and staff value whole-person care, equity, compassion, and collaboration. We focus on wellness by emphasizing health promotion and illness prevention. We believe in empowering individuals by providing resources and tools that cultivate resilience and engage each person’s unique healing abilities.
We work closely with clinicians, educators, and researchers across UCSF and with our colleagues in the Osher Collaborative for Integrative Medicine.
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences.
• Bachelor's degree in related area (business administration, public administration and / or health care) and five years of experience in administration and / or operations; or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Knowledge of a variety of administrative operational activities such as event planning, risk management planning, website design
• Strong skills in short-term planning, analysis, problem-solving, and customer service
• Interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication, active listening, critical thinking, persuasiveness, advising and counseling skills
• Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
• Master's degree in related area (business administration, public administration and / or health care)
• Thorough knowledge of University rules and regulations, processes, protocols and procedures for budget, accounting and fund management, and / or personnel management
• Solid knowledge of common University-specific computer application programs
• Previous experience in an academic and / or public health or healthcare setting or non-profit organization
• Previous experience with the University of California system
Job Code and Payroll Title
7377 Administrative Officer III
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
E Snet Noc Manager, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States, 1 day ago
Berkeley Lab’s Energy Sciences Network (ESnet), the fastest science network in the world, is seeking a hands-on manager to lead ESnet’s Network Operations Center (NOC). This position serves as a ...
Academic Preparation Specialist (4535 U) Center For Educational Partnerships #7774, University of California, United States, 8 days ago
About Berkeley At the University of California, Berkeley, we are committed to creating a community that fosters equity of experience and opportunity, and ensures that students, faculty, and staff ...
Lab Manager / Isotope Analyst, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States, 2 days ago
The Center for Isotope Geochemistry (CIG) in the Earth and Environmental Sciences Area of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory is seeking an experienced technician to perform duties as a Lab ...
Lab Manager / Isotope Analyst, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States, 3 days ago
The Center for Isotope Geochemistry (CIG) in the Earth and Environmental Sciences Area of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory is seeking an experienced technician to perform duties as ...
Tutoring Coordinator, University of San Francisco, United States, 16 days ago
Job Title: Tutoring Coordinator Job Summary: The Tutoring Coordinator will use their experience to develop effective programs to support USF tutors and students at the tutoring sites; St. Anthony,...
Identity Management Specialist (Analyst/Programmer, Expert), The California State University, United States, 10 days ago
Description: Working Title Identity Management Specialist . SF State University San Francisco State is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against persons on the basis of race,...