Location: Richardson, Texas
Internal Number: 23198
Posting Number: S04921P
Department: Compliance Equity & Title IX -ICET
Salary Range: $58,000
Pay Basis: Monthly
Position Status: Regular full-time
Coordinate institutional compliance education programs and other departmental training initiatives.
What You Will Need – Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Analytical and Problem-Solving: Ability to analyze complex data and information, identify patterns and trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Communication and Interpersonal: Ability to communicate effectively and considerately in a diverse, multicultural environment with a wide range of stakeholders, including students, faculty, staff, administrators, third parties, and external agencies; and foster collegiality, build partnerships, and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Organization and Planning: Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently; prioritize, plan, and schedule tasks effectively; ask for assistance when needed; follow procedures; ensure accuracy in documentation and data; correct own errors; and produce consistent and timely professional work.
- Position Specific: Demonstrated proficiency with interpreting, applying, and monitoring organizational policies; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software; ability to organize workflow and coordinate activities, independently and as part of a team; and ability to receive feedback and adapt in the pursuit of professional growth.
- Professionalism: Ability to act with integrity; exercise sound judgment and discretion; treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; maintain confidentiality; accept responsibility for own actions; and follow through with commitments.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and one plus years of experience with course or curriculum design, learning management systems, and/or managing training programs, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
What We Would Like You to Have – Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn Adobe, Articulate, e-Learning, KnowBe4, SCORM, and Maxient.
- Ability to support and implement educational and training programs with effective presentation and facilitation skills and ability to adapt those skills to a variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of or experience working with nondiscrimination laws and/or compliance regulations.
- Experience with or ability to learn analytics dashboard software.
- Experience managing, coordinating, and/or supporting a compliance functional area or a training management program, preferably in an institution of higher education.
1) All employees serve as a representative of the University and are expected to display respect, civility, professional courtesy, consideration of others and discretion in all interactions with members of the UT Dallas community and the general public.
2) The University of Texas at Dallas is committed to providing an educational, living, and working environment that is welcoming, respectful, and inclusive of all members of the university community. UT Dallas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its services, programs, activities, employment, and education, including in admission and enrollment. EOE, including disability/veterans. The University is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the employment application and interview process, contact the ADA Coordinator . For inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies, contact the Title IX Coordinator .
Create a Job Alert for Similar Jobs
About The University of Texas at Dallas
The University of Texas at Dallas is an innovative institution in the heart of North Texas on the path to achieving Tier One national research university status.UT Dallas has grown since its founding in 1969 to include 132 degree programs, with cutting-edge curricula serving a variety of undergraduate and graduate student interests.The University continues its original commitment to providing some of the state's most-lauded science and engineering programs and has also gained prominence for a breadth of educational paths, from criminology to biomedical engineering to arts and technology.The wealth of learning resources available to UT Dallas students is the result of a concentrated effort to attract the top minds on both ends of the classroom relationship. Joining the faculty's Nobel laureate and four National Academies members since 2005 are more than 200 tenure and tenure-track professors hailing from the world's best colleges, including Harvard, MIT, Cambridge and Columbia University. In addition, UT Dallas is home to more than 50 centers, labs and institutes that facilitate research and opportunities for hands-on learning. Students, meanwhile, arrive at UT Dallas well-prepared ...to succeed in higher education: In 2011, nearly 39 percent of freshmen ranked in the top 10 percent of their high school class, and 75 percent ranked in the top 25 percent.With an eye on building a future as bright as its beginnings, UT Dallas will continue its push to attain Tier One research university status and produce graduates who are well-equipped to succeed professionally.
Connections working at The University of Texas at Dallas
More Jobs from This Employer
Return to Search Results
Communications Manager, University of Texas at Dallas, United States, 3 days ago
Posting Details Posting Details Posting Number S05124P Position Title Communications Manager Functional Title Communications Manager Department Communication Salary Range $65,000 - 70,000 Pay Basi...
Business Manager, University of Texas at Dallas, United States, about 17 hours ago
Posting Details Posting Details Posting Number S05155P Position Title Business Manager Functional Title Clinical Practice Manager- Richardson Department Callier Ctr Communication Salary Range $57,...
Open Rank Managerial Economics, University of Texas at Dallas, United States, about 17 hours ago
Posting Details Posting Details Posting Number F00756P Position Title Open Rank - Managerial Economics Functional Title Open Rank - Managerial Economics Department Management Salary Range Pay Basi...
Open Rank Non Tenure Assistant/Associate Professor Of Instruction/Practice, University of Texas at Dallas, United States, about 18 hours ago
Posting Details Posting Details Posting Number F00759P Position Title Open Rank Non-Tenure Assistant/Associate Professor of Instruction/Practice Functional Title Open Rank Non-Tenure Assistant/Ass...
Custodial Supervisor, University of Texas at Dallas, United States, about 16 hours ago
Posting Details Posting Details Posting Number S05141P Position Title Custodial Supervisor Functional Title Department Facilities Management Salary Range $40,000 - $50,000 Depending on Qualificati...
Administrative Assistant I Jsom, University of Texas at Dallas, United States, about 16 hours ago
Posting Details Posting Details Posting Number S05139P Position Title Administrative Assistant I - JSOM Functional Title Administrative Assistant I Department Management Salary Range $38,000 - DOQ...