Job TitleCommunity Relations and Education Coordinator - Nurse-Family Partnership
AgencyTexas A&M University Health Science Center
DepartmentCollege of Nursing
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationBryan, Texas
What we believe
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Diverse perspectives, talents and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values .”
Who we are
As one of the fastest-growing academic health centers in the nation, the Texas A&M University Health Science Center encompasses five colleges and numerous centers and institutes working together to improve health through transformative education, innovative research and team-based health care delivery.
What we want
The Texas A&M College of Nursing is looking for a Community Relations and Education Coordinator to serve as a member of the Nurse-Family Partnership team. We desire an individual who subscribes to and supports our commitment as stated above. This person must be professional, enjoy working in a high-volume environment and be able to apply strong organizational skills while being flexible in their daily routine. If this is you, we invite you to apply to become a member of our team.
In accordance with the federal contractor vaccination mandate, specific facilities at Texas A&M University may be considered a covered contractor workplace with covered contractor employees. Therefore, successful applicants for this position may be subject to the federal mandate and will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless an approved medical or religious accommodation is in place
Job Description Summary: Serves as a Community Relations and Education Coordinator for the Nurse-Family Partnership Program (NFP) in the College of Nursing. Provides community outreach support for NFP. Works under the supervision of the NFP Director within the College of Nursing. This position is part-time and not eligible for benefits.
This position is funded from grant and/or contract funding which is renewed under the provisions of the grantor of the contract. This position, therefore, is contingent upon continuation of funding of these grants and/or contracts and satisfactory job performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years of related experience
Required Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- Experience working with diverse individuals and communities
- Experience working with community outreach, marketing, communications and promotion of community-based programs
Preferred Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid driver license
Preferred Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Community Outreach and Support
- Participates in community outreach and education initiatives for the NFP
- Identifies, provides support for, and participates in community outreach events and meetings.
- Advocates for the program and assists with recruitment efforts through community engagements
- Nurtures relationships with community partners
- Communicates regularly with program clients and community stakeholders
- Continuously expands knowledge and understanding of community resources and service programs provided through NFP
- Provides logistical and administrative support for faculty and staff events, meetings, and other special functions for the NFP.
- Provides support to the Director, including but not limited to, support for outreach and educational materials and grant activities support.
- Applies, interprets, and communicates policies and procedures and serves as a resource for answering questions regarding policies
- Participates in the planning and execution of administrative operations related to the Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) and community outreach.
- Prepares, modifies, and verifies documents
- Analyzes requirements for projects and initiatives and contributes to their planning and implementation.
- Assists on special projects in relation to the NFP as needed
- Identifies funding opportunities for program support and expansion
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Instructions to Applicants: Applications received by College of Nursing must have all job application data entered and must include the following attachments: resume, cover letter and list of references. Failure to provide all job application data and attachments could result in an invalid submission and a rejected application. We encourage all applicants to upload a resume or use a LinkedIn profile to pre-populate the online application.
In accordance with the federal contractor vaccination mandate , specific facilities at The Texas A&M System may be considered a covered contractor workplace with covered contractor employees. Therefore, successful applicants for this position may be subject to the federal mandate to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless an approved medical or religious accommodation is in place.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Community Relations And Education Coordinator Nurse Family Partnership, Texas A&M University, United States, 24 days ago
Job Title Community Relations and Education Coordinator - Nurse-Family Partnership Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department College of Nursing Proposed Minimum Salary Commensur...
Rn Iii Nurse Home Visitor, Texas A&M University, United States, 22 days ago
Job Title RN III - Nurse Home Visitor Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department College of Nursing Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff...
Contract Negotiator, Texas A&M University, United States, about 6 hours ago
Job Title Contract Negotiator Agency Texas A&M University Department Vice Pres For Research Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description ...
Assistant And/Or Associate Director, Texas A&M University System, United States, about 6 hours ago
Job Title Assistant and/or Associate Director Agency Texas A&M University Department Vice Pres For Research Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff ...
Human Resources Manager Dallas, Fort Worth, Bryan/College Station, Texas A&M University, United States, about 6 hours ago
Job Title Human Resources Manager - Dallas, Fort Worth, Bryan/College Station Agency Texas A&M University Department Human Resources Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Stati...
Assistant Vice President For Finance Operations, Texas A&M University, United States, 2 days ago
Job Title Assistant Vice President for Finance - Operations Agency Texas A&M University Department Vice President For Finance & Cfo Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Statio...