COLLEGE CLERICAL ASSISTANT II – ADULT EDUCATION
WILBUR WRIGHT COLLEGE
The Adult Education Department of Wilbur Wright College, one of the City Colleges of Chicago, seeks a College Clerical Assistant II to perform a variety of routine clerical duties.
- Operates computer equipment utilizing word processing software to produce a variety of materials including exams, student handouts, faculty lists and handbooks, teacher program forms, narrative reports and general correspondence; maintains general office and college program files.
- Answers telephones, takes messages and transfers calls to appropriate personnel. Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Assists in reviewing time sheets and prepares attendance reports for payroll processing. Prepares purchase requisitions for supplies and equipment, reviews invoices and purchase orders to ensure correctness of charges and to verify delivery of ordered items.
- Provides information to student inquiries regarding registration, financial aid, departmental course offerings and policies.
- Maintains and updates student academic records, financial aid reports, registration forms and transcripts. Maintains and updates college course data and inputs student registration information.
- Graduation from high school supplemented by one year of clerical and keyboarding experience in an office setting; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proficient in PC desktop and related software programs. Ability to operate a personal computer.
- Ability to keyboard 45 words per minute. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Skill in basic filing, record keeping and operation of a variety of office machines.
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within six (6) months of hire.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!
Associate Producer, Speaker Series, The University of Chicago, United States, 26 days ago
Department IOP: Speaker Series About the Department Created in 2013 by University of Chicago alumnus David Axelrod (AB'76), the mission of the Institute of Politics (IOP) is to ignite in Universit...
Assistant Wrestling Coach, The University of Chicago, United States, 12 days ago
Department CSL ATH: Wrestling About the Department The University of Chicago is one of the nation's leading institutions of higher education and research. Campus and Student Life (CSL) is comprise...
Crerar Access Assistant, The University of Chicago, United States, 2 days ago
Department Library R & L - Sci Lib - Crerar Access Services About the Department As a center of intense intellectual inquiry, the University of Chicago Library aspires to be the most dynamic r...
Leadership Engagement And Initiatives Associate, The University of Chicago, United States, 2 days ago
Department Booth Advancement: Leadership and Engagement Initiatives About the Department The University of Chicago Booth School of Business is the second-oldest business school in the U.S. and sec...
Operations Associate, The University of Chicago, United States, 19 days ago
Department Becker Friedman Institute – Development Innovation Lab About the Department The Becker Friedman Institute for Economics (BFI) works with the Chicago Economics community to turn its evid...
Communications And Production Assistant, The University of Chicago, United States, 9 days ago
Department HUM Staff: Music UCP About the Department The University of Chicago Presents concert series endeavors to present music on an intimate scale at the highest level, creating for audiences ...