Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
- Coordinates implements and evaluates clinical research trials, studies and projects.
- Provides direction in the development of research protocols.
- Recruits and screens potential study participants, and develops and conducts patient and family education accordingly.
- Oversees financial accounts to ensure operations remain within approved levels.
- Performs patient evaluations, administers medications and research instruments and provides nursing support to perform specialized diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures.
- Makes referrals to in-house or community professionals and serves as clinical resource.
- Collects data, assists in developing data collection systems and compiles reports.
- May provide infusion duties.
- Assists in writing research grants, publications in medical and nursing literature, study materials, brochures and correspondence.
- Provides direction and may supervise other Research Nurses or other support members.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
Employees in this classification may be required to work with, take specific precautions against and/or be immunized against potentially hazardous agents.
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:
- Implement Vaccine Clinical trials for the Research team.
- Conduct study visits and safety communications with study participants.
- Input visit data to electronic database.
- Interface with Study sponsors and Monitoring team.
- Team lead a protocol: create source documents, interface with Regulatory, train lab and coordinator, staff, work with study PI.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Present as needed.
- Maintain certifications for all trials
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia and three years of related nursing experience.
- Must be credentialed through Emory Healthcare under the category of RN II.
- 3-5 years clinical experience.
- Research experience preferred
- Good organizational skills
NOTE: Position tasks are required to be performed in-person at an Emory University location; working remote is not an option. Emory reserves the right to change this status with notice to employee.
To ensure the safety of our campus community, the COVID-19 vaccine is required. For more information on the University and Hospital policies and potential exemptions, please see our website.
Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Emory University does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of any factor stated above or prohibited under applicable law. Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in University programs and in the use of facilities without such discrimination. Emory University complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action. Emory University is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Emory University Department of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Building, Atlanta, GA 30322. Telephone: 404-727-9867 (V) | 404-712-2049 (TDD).
Emory University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. To request this document in an alternate format or to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Department of Accessibility Services at 404-727-9877 (V) | 404-712-2049 (TDD). Please note that one week advance notice is preferred.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration!
Clinical Research Coordinator, University of Alberta, Canada, 6 days ago
This position is part of the Non-Academic Staff Association (NASA). This position has a term length of 18 months and offers a comprehensive benefits package which can be viewed on our Benefits Ove...
Ref 6125/22 Research Nurse Clinical Trials, School Of Medicine, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
Full-Time/Part-Time, Fixed Term Position until 31 December 2023 Remuneration Package: $91,209 to $103,148 p.a. Macarthur Clinical School Location About School of Medicine The School of Medicine ha...
Chair Of European Politics And Society, University of Groningen, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Chair of European Politics and Society (V23.0049) « Back to the overview Job description Situated in the bustling economic and cultural capital of the region, the University of Groningen is a rese...
Scientific Coordinator At University And Eth Zurich , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 3 days ago
80%-100%, Zurich, fixed-term The Laboratory of Neuroepigenetics of the University and ETH Zürich is looking for a scientific coordinator to manage collaborative research projects conducted within...
Assistant Lecturer, University of Alberta, Canada, 6 days ago
This position is a part of the Association of the Academic Staff of the University of Alberta (AASUA). While this position welcomes applications from individuals external to the University, curren...
Assistant Professor In Bionics, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, 17 days ago
Are you interested in seeing your research efforts materialize and have a positive impact on people’s lives? This position will provide you with unique opportunities to clinically implement cuttin...