Requisition # 20001633Apply Now
Cedars-Sinai Cancer is committed to pursuing pioneering research into disease mechanism, diagnostic innovations and new technologies and resources. Through our historic achievements, growing research enterprise, and serving one of the most diverse regions in the world, our physicians and scientists are uniquely positioned to guide the next generation of progress against cancer.
The Clinical Research Data Specialist III manages the data for the Strategic Initiative and Alliance Development Program. This will include, designing forms for data collection, clinical data abstraction, processing data, maintaining record systems, and producing project reports for studies. In addition, may supervise clinical research staff or clinical data managers, perform complex statistical analysis, and work with bioinformatics to develop and maintain trial management and validation systems. Ensures compliance with all federal and local agencies including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and local Institutional Review Board.
- May train clinical research staff to help improve the quality of the data being collected.
- May solve operational/data problems in consultation with other employees and/or supervisors.
- Manages data for research studies.
- Designs forms for data collection.
- Performs clinical data collection/abstraction.
- Processes clinical data using a range of computer applications and database systems to support cleaning and management of subject or patient data.
- Produces project reports.
- Maintains the accuracy, integrity and security of complex, large computerized records systems.
- Understands regulations, policies, protocols and procedures to control and maintain accurate records .
- Performs data searches and other related administrative tasks.
- Maintains research practices using Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines. Maintains strict patient confidentiality according to HIPAA regulations and applicable law.
- Participates in required training and education programs.
ACRP/SoCRA (or equivalent) certification preferred
Five (5) years minimum experience in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working Title: Clinical Research Data Specialist III - Strategic Initiative and Alliance Development Program
- Department: Cancer Institute
- Business Entity: Academic / Research
- City: West Hollywood
- Job Category: Academic / Research
- Job Specialty: Research Studies / Clinical Trials
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
Sr. Project Manager, Clinical Trials Development (Ctd) Team, University of California, Los Angeles, United States, 1 day ago
Job Duties Job Qualifications Job Duties Responsibilities The Senior Project Manager of the Clinical Trials Development (CTD) Team (Sr. PM) will participate in all research activities as part of ...
Study Coordinator: Urology Westwood, University of California, Los Angeles, United States, 1 day ago
Job Duties Job Qualifications Job Duties Responsibilities Under the direction of the CT Administrator, Faculty, Director, and CAO, you will serve as a study coordinator and data manager for pharma...
Senior Fund Manager, University of California, Los Angeles, United States, 4 days ago
Job Duties Job Qualifications Job Duties Responsibilities Serve as Senior Fund Manager for the Division of Hematology-Oncology Clinical Trials Unit (CRU). Manage all pre-and post-award for clinica...
Csp Data Collection Specialist Ii, University of Southern California, United States, about 19 hours ago
The Department of Preventive Medicine is in search of Data Collection Specialist ll for the Los Angeles Cancer Surveillance Program at the University of Southern California. This is the cancer re...
Health Educator Venice, University of California, Los Angeles, United States, 1 day ago
Job Duties Job Qualifications Job Duties Responsibilities Venice Family Clinic is a community health center whose mission is “To provide quality primary health care to people in need.” Venice Fam...
Community Oncology Research Services Director, University of California, Los Angeles, United States, 7 days ago
Job Duties Job Qualifications Job Duties Responsibilities The Director of the Community Oncology Research Services (CORS Director) participates in all research and site development activities as p...