Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
- Independently manages significant and key aspects of a large clinical trial or all aspects of one or more small trials, or research projects.
- Trains and provides guidance to less experienced staff.
- Oversees data management for research projects.
- Interfaces with research participants and resolves issues related to study protocols.
- Authorizes purchases for supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Determines effective strategies for promoting/recruiting research participants and retaining participants in long term clinical trials.
- Periodically audits operations including laboratory procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations; provides leadership in identifying and implementing corrective actions/processes.
- Monitors IRB submissions and responds to requests and questions.
- Interfaces with study sponsors, monitors and reports SAEs; resolves study queries.
- Provides leadership in determining, recommending, and implementing improvements to policies/processes.
- Assists in developing grant proposals and protocols.
- With appropriate credentialing and training may perform phlebotomy, specimens collection or diagnostics.
- May perform some supervisory duties.
- Performs related approved responsibilities as required.
- High School Diploma or GED and seven years of clinical research experience. OR
- Two years of college in a scientific, health related or business administration program and five years of clinical research experience OR
- Licensed as a Practical Nurse (LPN) and four years of clinical research experience OR
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific, health related or business administration program and three years clinical research experience OR
- Master's degree, MD or PhD in a scientific, health related or business administration program and one year of clinical research experience Certified Research Administrator (CRA) or Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) preferred.
This position is intended to support clinical research and all clinical training requirements must be tracked and monitored through Emory Healthcare under the credentialing category of CLINICAL RESEARCHER.
NOTE: Position tasks are generally required to be performed in-person at an Emory University location. Remote work from home day options may be granted at department discretion. Emory reserves the right to change remote work status with notice to employee.
Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Emory University does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of any factor stated above or prohibited under applicable law. Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in University programs and in the use of facilities without such discrimination. Emory University complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action. Emory University is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Emory University Department of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Building, Atlanta, GA 30322.
Emory University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. To request this document in an alternate format or to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Department of Accessibility Services at 404-727-9877 (V) | 404-712-2049 (TDD). Please note that one week advance notice is preferred.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration!
One Research Initiationsfellowship Project "Agenda Mobilizadora Sines Nexus" (Reference: Nº 7113) 955510 It137 23 404, Universidade de Coimbra, Portugal, 21 days ago
17 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Universidade de Coimbra Department Divisão de Projetos e Atividades (Bolsas) Research Field Management sciences Researcher Profile First Stage Rese...
Research Support Staff (Rss), FUNDACION PROFESOR NOVOA SANTOS, Spain, 23 days ago
15 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company FUNDACION PROFESOR NOVOA SANTOS Department INIBIC Research Field Biological sciences » Other Pharmacological sciences » Other Medical sciences » Ot...
Deputy Director, University of Pittsburgh, United States, about 9 hours ago
Deputy Director SVCHS Clinical Trials Organization - Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh - (23008738) Position Summary: The Office of Clinical Trials (OCT) at University of Pittsburgh is seeking a DEPUTY DIRE...
Clinical Research Supervisor , University of Colorado, United States, about 5 hours ago
Clinical Research Supervisor - 32043 University Staff Description University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Department: Cancer Center Job Title: Clinical Research Supervisor Position: #7354...
Grader Edec 404 002 Dise W24, McGill University, Canada, 1 day ago
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply. If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or positi...
Clinical Research Recruitment Project Manager, University of Colorado, United States, 24 days ago
Clinical Research Recruitment Project Manager - 31770 University Staff Description University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Department: Clinical Research Operations and Services Job Title: C...