Requisition # HRC0472157Apply Now
At Cedars-Sinai, we're motivated by a collective spirit of innovation and the challenge to continuously improve. Above all, we share a real passion for helping others. Day after day, from department to department, our people give their all to create a community unlike any other. This is just one of the many reasons U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals—and now we invite you to join us and make a difference every single day in service of this outstanding work – excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. From working with a team of dedicated professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have great resources to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others.
Join our team and expand your skills and knowledge!
The CRC II will conduct pre-screening, in-person recruitment, participant follow-up, visit coordination, participant binder preparation, specimen kit preparation, kit inventory, data entry, data verification, letters/mailings, phone calls, ordering supplies, and other duties as assigned. We're seeking a highly motivated individual interested in cancer epidemiological research. The ideal candidate is team-oriented with a hardworking and positive demeanor, must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, and willingness to excel in a fast-paced, team environment.
Essential job duties and responsibilities:
- Independent study coordination including screening of potential research participants for protocol eligibility, presenting non-medical trial concepts and details to the research participants, and participating in the informed consent process.
- Scheduling of research participants for research visits and procedures.
- Documents thoroughly on Case Report Forms (CRFs) the following; changes in research participant condition, adverse events, concomitant medication use, protocol compliance, response to study drug.
- Responsible for accurate and timely data collection, documentation, entry, and reporting including timely response to sponsor queries.
- Responsible for compiling and reporting on each study including information related to protocol activity, accrual data, workload, and other research information; present this information at regular research staff meetings.
- Works closely with a regulatory coordinator or directly with the Institutional Review Board (IRB) to submit initial applications, amendments, continuing reviews, Adverse Events, Serious Adverse Events, protocol deviations, and Safety Letters in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
- May involve other regulatory / Institutional Review Board duties, budgeting duties, and assisting with research participant billing and reconciliation.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and local agencies including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA and local Institutional Review Board.)
- Maintains strict research participant confidentiality according to HIPAA regulations and applicable law.
- Plans and coordinates strategies for increasing research participant enrollment, and/or improving clinical research efficiency.
- Identifies quality and performance improvement opportunities and collaborates with staff in the development of action plans to improve quality.
- Participates in required training and education programs.
Associate Degree/College Diploma, required.
BA/BS degree, preferred.
ACRP/SoCRA (or equivalent) certification, preferred.
Four (4) years minimum of directly related experience.
- Working Title: Clinical Research Coordinator II - Research Center for Health Equity
- Department: Research Center Health Equity
- Business Entity: Academic / Research
- City: West Hollywood
- Job Category: Academic/Research
- Job Specialty: Research Studies/Clinical Trials
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
Clinical Operations Senior Project Manager, University of Southern California, United States, 28 days ago
About the Institute. The Institute for Addiction Science is one of the nation’s first university-wide comprehensive transdisciplinary addiction institutes. Founded in 2018, the Institute is uniqu...
Research Coordinator I, University of Southern California, United States, 14 days ago
This is a full-time, fixed-term position. The Research Coordinator I will assist faculty with research studies. Essential duties and responsibilities: Assists with organizing and scheduling assess...
Nurse Practitioner, University of Southern California, United States, 1 day ago
The Southern California Clinical and Translational Science Institute (SC CTSI) is a research organization at the University of Southern California (USC) and Children’s’ Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA)...
Research Coordinator I Department Of Dermatology, University of Southern California, United States, 2 days ago
The Department of Dermatology seeks an energetic, collaborative, innovative and detail-oriented Research Coordinator to play a key role in the department’s clinical trials research. This position ...
Project Specialist, University of Southern California, United States, 6 days ago
The Division of Health Behavior Research in the Department of Preventive Medicine at the University of Southern California is seeking a motivated, inquisitive, and detail-oriented Project Speciali...
Clinical Research Regulatory Administrator, University of Southern California, United States, 6 days ago
USC's Keck School of Medicine, Department of Medicine, is seeking a Clinical Research Regulatory Administrator to join its team. The Clinical Research Regulatory Administrator is part of the Medic...