Brief Description of Job Duties:
- Handles administrative activities associated with recruitment for an online and in clinic longitudinal study that aims to find preventative treatments and cures for diseases of aging.
- Performs study visit procedures to include consenting, blood draw, vitals, microbiome, gait analysis, cardiovascular assessments, cognitive testing, and retinal imaging.
- Assists in the management of research project databases (including Qualtrics, REDCap and Salesforce), develops workflows and other study related documents, and completes source documents/case report forms.
- Assists in developing recruitment strategies and conducting screenings for study participants including interviews and surveys (Qualtrics).
- Attends events to recruit research participants.
- Ensures compliance with research protocols, reviews case report forms and audits for accuracy with source documents, and attends monitoring meetings with sponsors.
- Prepares regulatory submissions.
- Performs related approved responsibilities as required.
The ideal candidate will have experience with phlebotomy and administration of cognitive assessments. Familiarity with cardiovascular assessments is a plus. Familiarity with Salesforce, REDCap and Qualtrics is also preferred. Ideal candidate will have a background in recruiting, communication, working on a team, and critical thinking.
(1.) High School Diploma or GED and 5 years of clinical research experience. OR
(2.) 2 years of college in a scientific, health related, or business administration program and 3 years clinical research experience OR
(3.) Licensed as a practical nurse (LPN) and 2 years clinical research experience OR
(4.) Bachelor's degree in a scientific, health related, or business administration related program and 1 year of clinical research experience OR
(5.) Master's degree, MD or PhD in a scientific, health related or business administration program
FORMAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Handles administrative activities generally associated with the conduct of clinical trials. Provides guidance to less experienced staff. Manages research project databases, develops flow sheets and other study related documents, and completes source documents/case report forms. Interfaces with research participants, determines eligibility and consents study participants according to protocol. Approves orders for supplies and equipment maintenance. Assists in developing recruitment strategies and conducting screenings for study participants including interviews and questionnaires. Supervises collection of study specimens and processing. Establishes case packages for study procedures, monitors scheduling of procedures and charges, coordinates other services as needed. Ensures compliance with research protocols, reviews case report forms and audits for accuracy with source documents, attends monitoring meetings with sponsors. Prepares regulatory submissions. With appropriate credentialing and training. may perform phlebotomy or diagnostics. Performs related approved responsibilities as required.
This position is intended to support clinical research and all clinical training requirements must be tracked and monitored through Emory Healthcare under the credentialing category of CLINICAL RESEARCHER.
Clinical Research Coordinator Associate, Stanford University, United States, 1 day ago
Clinical Research Coordinator Associate - 76335 Description Stanford University is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator Associate to perform duties related to the coordination of clinical resea...
Senior Clinical Research Associate , University College London, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
UCL Department / Division UCL Institute of Neurology Specific unit / Sub department Department of Neurodegenerative Disease, UCL Huntington’s Disease (HD) Centre Grade CL8 Hours Full Time Salary (...
Neuroimaging Clinical Research Coordinator Associate, Stanford University, United States, 20 days ago
Neuroimaging Clinical Research Coordinator Associate - 76114 Description The Center for Interdisciplinary Brain Sciences Research (CIBSR) in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at...
Clinical Research Coordinator Associate, Stanford University, United States, 20 days ago
Clinical Research Coordinator Associate - 76136 Description The Cancer Clinical Trials Office in the Stanford Cancer Institute at Stanford University’s School of Medicine seeks a Clinical Research...
Project Support Assistant, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Job Purpose: To provide organisational and administrative support to clinical research studies running in the Edinburgh Clinical Research Facility (CRF). The post holder will play a key role in en...
La Hipp Supervisor, Medicaid Support Contract, University of New Orleans, United States, 8 days ago
DEPARTMENT Medicaid Technical Services Contract POSITION SUMMARY (1 Position located in Baton Rouge) RESPONSIBILITIES • Oversee the daily database administration, outreach, and case management fun...