The Center for Career Opportunities' Career Services Systems Associate will provide leadership to the Operations and Communications Team by overseeing systems-based projects that are central to the service delivery of Career Success. These include internally developed web applications, the Next Step Survey Data Dashboard, and the CCO website. In support of meeting career-related needs of Purdue students and their influencers, we are looking for an experienced, energetic, and innovative professional who seeks to continually improve the way thousands of Purdue students and stakeholders interact with the Center of Career Opportunities and the Office of Preprofessional Advising. The successful candidate will lead a technology and data savvy student team and quickly adapt to new and modified projects as they grow and evolve. This position will be attractive to individuals with an interest in building new capacity and interacting with students and staff in a collaborative and responsive way.
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years of web development and/or analyst experience
- Supervisory experience
- Expertise in feature definition, design and feasibility, and web development lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, and written communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrated hands-on knowledge of project management principles, and the ability to lead, influence and motivate a project team
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at various levels within the organization
- Degree in Information Technology, Project Management, Business or another related field
- Master's Degree
- Previous Purdue experience
- Experience in graphic design, marketing and website development
- Expertise in source code control using GitHub and Software Engineering and design pattern (UML and MVC)
- Purdue will not sponsor work authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply
Research Engineer, Biomedical Engineering, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
Job Description We are looking for highly motivated candidates with relevant training and expertise in robotics system design, sensing, and control to at the NUS Biorobotics Lab with the Departmen...
Director, Creative Services, American University in Cairo, Egypt, 15 days ago
Reports to: Senior Director, Marketing Communications Project Purpose: The job holder of creative services oversees all aspects of the branding, design and visual representation of the Universit...
Senior Digital Marketing Officer Web, Deakin University, Australia, 9 days ago
Apply now Job no:516400 Work type:Full-time Location:Geelong - City, Melbourne - Burwood, Flexible Burwood or Geelong Campus Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing HEW 6 - $82,494 plus 17...
Fullstack Engineer (It Cda Wf 2021 139 Ld), CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research, Switzerland, 8 days ago
Introduction Join a dynamic team to take an active role in developing and managing IT services and provisioning Web based tools and applications used by hundreds of CERN’s engineers every day. Wor...
Developer Within The Poc Safe Pic Project, Smis Code 120436, “Horia Hulubei” National Institute for Research and Development in Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN-HH), Romania, 6 days ago
“Horia Hulubei” National Institute for Research and Development in Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN-HH), Department of Computational Physics and Information Technology, is hiring a Programmer...
Senior/Research Data Analyst, Manager, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Short Description An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior/Research Data Analyst to join the Teaching & Learning Centre (TLC). TLC promotes excellence in teaching and learning through the d...