|Job Title:||Career Development Specialist|
|Campus:||Florham Campus, Madison, NJ|
|Hiring Manager:||Donna Jackson-Robertson|
|Hiring Manager Title:||University Director of Career Development|
|Position Type:||Professional Administrative|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Months Worked:||12 Month|
The Career Development Specialist reports to the Campus Director of Career Development at the Florham or the Metropolitan Campus. The primary role of the Career Development Specialist is to advise students, in an assigned cluster, on career-related topics and communicate with them regularly about opportunities and events. The Career Development Specialist will work closely with faculty, staff and employers to facilitate experiential learning and full-time professional opportunities. In addition, the Career Development Specialist will conduct workshops concerning resume writing, interviewing skills and career strategies.
Fluency in Spanish a Plus
1. Bachelor’s degree required. Work experience in higher education, counseling, or human resources preferred, with demonstrated ability to conduct career related workshops.
2. Excellent oral and written communications skills.
3. Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
4. Good organizational and time management skills.
5. Detail oriented.
6. Computer proficiency for word processing, spreadsheet and data management applications. Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
7. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Master Gardener Coordinator Of Union/Snyder County, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 14 days ago
CURRENT EMPLOYEES OR STUDENTS: If you are a current employee (faculty, staff, technical service, or student) at Penn State, please login to Workday to complete the internal application process . ...
Global Program Safety Lead (Oncology), Novartis, United States, about 11 hours ago
90+ projects in clinical development were this safety position would play a key leadership role in supporting patient safety for breakthrough innovative immuno-oncology medicines. As a Global Prog...
Assistant/Associate Professor (Mathematical Sciences), Mathematical Sciences, United States, about 11 hours ago
The Department of Mathematical Sciences (DMS) at the New Jersey Institute of Technology seeks candidates to fill a tenure-track position at the assistant or associate professor level in the areas ...
University Lecturer (Mathematical Sciences), Mathematical Sciences, United States, about 11 hours ago
The Department of Mathematical Sciences (DMS) at the New Jersey Institute of Technology seeks candidates to fill a lecturer position to teach undergraduate and graduate courses, particularly in Pr...