Job TitleBusiness Coordinator III
AgencyTexas A&M University
DepartmentStudent Affairs Finance
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment by promoting a culture that respects all perspectives, talents & identities. Embracing varying opinions and perspectives strengthens our core values which are: Respect, Excellence, Leadership, Loyalty, Integrity, and Selfless Service.
Who we are
Student Affairs Finance provides financial support to the departments within the Division of Student Affairs. This position will work specifically in the Uniform Distribution Center within the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets. The Texas A&M Corps of Cadets, (the Corps) is the largest, oldest and most visible student organization and leadership training program at Texas A&M University. It is one of the largest uniformed bodies of students in the nation that produces leaders of character for the United States Military and industry. The Corps provides hands-on leadership experience , enhances a world-class education from Texas A&M , and directly involves cadets in the traditions that make Aggieland so unique from all other schools. Additionally, we offer full health benefits, opportunities for professional development, flex schedules, wellness release time, and paid vacation days.
What we want
The Business Coordinator III, under general supervision, provides staff and student support and coordination of a variety of business activities requiring independent judgment, including reviewing business documents and assisting in developing, monitoring, and reporting accounts and budget data with limited supervision.
What you need to know
Salary Range: $48,000 - $51,000 annually (based on education and experience)
Cover Letter & Resume: Attaching a cover letter and resume is strongly recommended
Other Notes: Ability to work periodic nights and weekends as needed
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in an applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Four years of related work experience in business, finance, accounting, economics or a similar applicable field
- Knowledge of Aggie Buy, FAMIS/Canopy, Concur, and WorkDay
- Accounts Payable - Processes vouchers, requisitions and credit card reports for the Uniform Distribution Center (UDC). Collaborates with Warehouse Manager and Assistant Director to confirm accuracy of invoices. Coordinates routine fiscal and purchasing activities for the department. Reviews receipts and creates payment and travel card reports through Concur. Ensures proper insurance coverage for appropriate department property. Serves as a liaison to Financial Management Operations.
- Accounts Receivable - Implements and coordinates annual billing for cadet uniform usage and damage. Serves as main customer service contact for billing questions and complaints. Responsible for troubleshooting complex financial questions from students and family members.
- Budgeting and Reporting - Prepares complex monthly and annual financial reports for the unit by collecting business information from a variety of sources. Coordinates monthly and annual financial and budget summary reports for each department by collecting business information from a variety of sources. Drafts new budget plans for the unit.
- Reconciliation - Proposes solutions to complex financial problems for the UDC. Coordinates fiscal year end activities for the unit. Monitors Ecommerce purchases and reconciliation. Coordinates maintenance of unit business files. Serves as unit records management coordinator.
- Correspondence and Committees - Provides staff with University and System policies. Works with department, division and university contacts as well as vendors to reach solutions. Serve on departmental, division or university committees as requested. Recommends and audits UDC business procedures. Regularly attends Division of Finance and Student Affairs Finance meetings.
Instructions to Applicants: Applications received by Texas A&M University must either have all job application data entered or a resume attached. Failure to provide all job application data or a complete resume could result in an invalid submission and a rejected application. We encourage all applicants to upload a resume or use a LinkedIn profile to pre-populate the online application.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Regional Workforce Coordinator, Texas A&M Care, TAMHSC, United States, about 18 hours ago
Job Title Regional Workforce Coordinator, Texas A&M Care Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Rural and Community Health Institute Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job ...
Director, Quality Improvement, TAMHSC, United States, 17 days ago
Job Title Director, Quality Improvement Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Rural and Community Health Institute Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College ...
Assistant Director, Rural Medicine Outreach, TAMHSC, United States, about 18 hours ago
Job Title Assistant Director, Rural Medicine Outreach Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Office of the Dean Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas...
Program Aide, TAMHSC, United States, about 19 hours ago
Job Title Program Aide Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Environmental And Occupational Health Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas J...
Program Coordinator I, TAMHSC, United States, 4 days ago
Job Title Program Coordinator I Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department School Of Public Health Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Ty...
Rural Medicine Administrative Coordinator Ii, TAMHSC, United States, 12 days ago
Job Title Rural Medicine Administrative Coordinator II Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Office of the Dean Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texa...