Job TitleBusiness Coordinator I
AgencyTexas A&M Engineering
DepartmentEpo Asst. Dean For Finance
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
The Business Coordinator I position reports directly to the Business Administrator and provides staff support and coordination for the full range of business activities requiring independent judgement for the Engineering Business Services Team. Duties of the position include the coordination of all functions of the accounting office including payroll, purchasing, and personnel.
- Processes Workday for departmental duties for all new hires, payroll changes, and adjustments.
- Maintains confidential departmental payroll records.
- Responsible for coordination and overseeing of monthly and bi-weekly payroll documents for academic and research accounts.
- Coordinates problem solving and resolution for all payroll-related issues.
- Duties include semester organization of graduate assistant payroll, tuition, and fees.
- Serves as departmental Leave Administrator for annual/sick leave records for faculty and staff.
- Serves as departmental liaison with TEES/TAMU Human Resources, Payroll Offices, International Services, Student Business Services, and other departmental payroll offices on campus.
- Collects and maintains documentation for Personnel Files and for payroll files; oversees storage of payroll files according to University Records Retention policy.
- Verify account transactions for departmental accounts; including reconciliation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of related experience.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Business Coordinator Iii, Texas A&M University, United States, 3 days ago
Job Title Business Coordinator III Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Epo Asst. Dean For Finance Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job De...
Financial Accountant I, Texas A&M Forest Service, United States, about 16 hours ago
Job Title Financial Accountant I Agency Texas A&M Forest Service Department Payroll & Support Services Department Proposed Minimum Salary $3,500.00 monthly Job Location College Station, Texas Job ...
Executive Assistant Ii, Texas A&M University, United States, 11 days ago
Job Title Executive Assistant II Agency Texas A&M University Department Management Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description Our Commi...
Business Administrator I, Texas A&M University, United States, 16 days ago
Job Title Business Administrator I Agency Texas A&M University Department Finance - College of Arts and Sciences Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type S...
Business Administrator Ii, Texas A&M University, United States, 6 days ago
Job Title Business Administrator II Agency Texas A&M University Department Finance - College of Veterinary Medicine Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Typ...
Administrative Associate Iv, Texas A&M University System, United States, about 5 hours ago
Job Title Administrative Associate IV Agency Tarleton State University Department Mathematics Proposed Minimum Salary $13.94 hourly Job Location Stephenville, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description ...