KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and facilitate the design, development, and implementation of robust dashboards and visualizations to drive key business decisions and operational excellence.
- Maintain and distribute existing reports, dashboards, and visualizations as assigned and proactively work with stakeholders to improve analytic understanding and capability.
- Analyze performance of marketing strategies via lead volume, cost-per metrics, conversion rates at various points in the life cycle, etc. Produce descriptive trend reports based on results.Leverage data mining, model building, and other analytical and statistical techniques to develop predictive models that help inform business strategies and outcomes.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify innovative analytical solutions that provide value, optimization, and cost advantages.
- Leverage insights and data to draw conclusions and provide actionable recommendations on key University benchmarks and goals
- Present results to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner
- Help train and build team members’ knowledge and use of analytical tools and techniques
- Analyze macro-economic data to identify trends that could impact the University
- Maintain technical skill set through continuous learning and participation in approved external organizations related to analytics and/or post-secondary education
- Identify and implement innovative market research techniques to better gain Market Space insights
- Issue key weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports regarding the lead flow performance for the organization.
- Manage / research vendor relationships including issuance, evaluation and execution of Budget and Goal targets
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION/ WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Marketing, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in an analytic environment.
- Hands-on experience utilizing SQL (T-SQL) tools, Trend Analysis tools, and Cross-Tabulation/Data Analysis software required
- Hands-on advanced experience utilizing Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel or Access, required
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics. Familiarity with Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, or other statistical and/or analytical packages is preferred
- Proficiency in “R” and Python or related statistical modeling languages a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com data and reporting tools (native and 3rd party) preferred
- Previous research experience in an SEM, SEO, direct response marketing agency environment is preferred
- An ongoing desire to go beyond assignment-specific work by being creative, and by bringing new ideas to the attention of departmental leadership to improve the overall data management and analytics process is needed
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Able to work in fast-paced environment often with minimal supervision, sometimes under tight deadlines, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately
- Team player with entrepreneurial drive, positive attitude, and high energy is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication; effective presentation skills and one-on-one communication is required
- Willingness to take on other responsibilities, as assigned, along with a desire to grow with the organization
- Incumbents who do not live in the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan area will be required to travel to the Kansas City area as business needs require. Local incumbents are required to work on site in Lenexa, KS.
• Language Skills: Able to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals and documents. Able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Able to present information using professional and grammatically correct language is required. Able to effectively present information to senior management, faculty and/or staff
• Mathematical Skill: Able to work with mathematical concepts such as probabilities and statistical analysis is required
• Reasoning Ability: Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Able to present facts to management for response. Able to deal with a variety of information presented in oral or written formats
• Physical Demands: They physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
o Extensively required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel (including the use of computer keyboards) and talk or hear (including the use of a telephone, computer, and headsets)
o Occasionally required to walk, stand
o This position involves sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
o This role works in a cubicle environment. The ability to work amongst distractions is required.
o Specific vision abilities include: close vision and distance vision
• Integrity – Operates within the highest ethical standards and integrity in all aspects of the position
• Motivated/Results Oriented – Fantastic record of personal drive and the determination to succeed
• Mission Oriented – Passionate about helping others; ownership spirit with a disciplined execution for results
• Listening Skills – Must be an active listener to insure student needs are fully understood and met
• Influence – Skilled at directing and motivating others towards personal, academic, and professional success
Admissions Application Coordinator I, Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences, United States, about 18 hours ago
Job Type: Staff Job Description: The Admissions Application Coordinator I processes medical school/graduate student applications; provides day-to-day clerical/administrative support to the departm...
Telecommunications Technician, Information Technology, Fort Hays State University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Department Telecommunications Operations Job Posting Title Telecommunications Technician, Information Technology Job Description Position Description: A Telecommunications Technician maintains an...
Director Biodiversity Institute & Natural History Museum, Professor, University of Kansas, United States, about 9 hours ago
17429BR Biodiversity Institute Position Overview The University of Kansas seeks a director for the Biodiversity Institute (BI), which includes the KU Natural History Museum (KUNHM). The Biodivers...
Administrative Specialist Student Affairs, Fort Hays State University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Department Office of the VP for Student Affairs Job Posting Title Administrative Specialist - Student Affairs Job Description Position Description: Work involves specialized and/or diverse admini...
Administrative Specialist Kelly Center/ Student Health Center, Fort Hays State University, United States, 2 days ago
Department Kelly Center Job Posting Title Administrative Specialist - Kelly Center/ Student Health Center Job Description Position Description: The Administrative Specialist is responsible for or...
University Police Officer 1, Fort Hays State University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Department Office of University Police Job Posting Title University Police Officer-1 Job Description This is commissioned law enforcement work in providing police protection for a regent’s institu...