Primary Function: This position participates and assists with the ongoing Athletic Department social media and content creation activities. This position actively participates in providing quality social media content and quality multimedia content for the Athletic Department website.
- Responsible for general photography needs of the department
- Shoot video content and provide editing and highlight content for the department
- Provide social media content for the department
- Assist with graphic design support as needed
- Provide assistance with web design and maintenance support as needed
- Effectively use technology including Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, good organizational skills with the ability to ensure accurate work.
- Experience and ability to learn various aspects of multimedia including but not limited to photography, video, video editing, social media content creation, website design and maintenance
- Dependability can be assessed through regular attendance and meeting established business schedule requirements
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism when handling student information and profiles
- Ability to work collaboratively with experienced colleagues as well as the ability to function independently
- Works in a loud environment.
- Constant bending, kneeling, crouching, walking, and lifting
NOTE: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires institutions participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make information about the institution available to the public, current and prospective students, and current and prospective employees. The Bellevue University Consumer Information webpage, found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/consumer-information , provides readily accessible information to help consumers make informed decisions about post-secondary education. Bellevue University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASR), found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/pdfs/annual-safety-report.pdf , provides information about campus crime statistics and institutional security policies and procedures as well as information about student housing fire statistics and fire safety policies. You can obtain a paper copy of these reports from the Bellevue Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028. In addition to this, Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Social Media Aide, Arizona State University, United States, 4 days ago
97280BR Campus: Tempe Program Aide PRN Job Description Sun Devil Athletics seeks a Social Media Aide who, under general direction will provide oversight of department social media and assist with ...
Communications Specialist, Arizona State University, United States, 2 days ago
97374BR Campus: Tempe Communications Specialist Job Description The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Dean’s office at ASU is seeking a highly motivated communications specialist to join our Ma...
Director, Content And Communications, Arizona State University, United States, 2 days ago
97334BR Off-Campus: Scottsdale Dir Strategic Marketing + Comm Job Description The University Design Institute (UDI) is seeking a Director, Content and Communications to lead the development and de...
Drupal Developer, Web Application Developer (It), Arizona State University, United States, 2 days ago
97417BR Campus: Tempe Web Application Developer (IT) Job Description The VisLab, School of Life Sciences, is looking for an experienced Drupal Developer to join our multidisciplinary design studio...
Classroom Success Specialist, Arizona State University, United States, 3 days ago
97225BR Campus: Polytechnic Instruct Tech Specialist (IT) Job Description ASU, a leading innovator in Higher Education, is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team, providing support for ...
Communications Specialist, Arizona State University, United States, 10 days ago
97188BR Campus: Tempe Communications Specialist Job Description Under the direction of the Assistant Director, the Communications Specialist develops and implements all communication strategies fo...