Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
1 year of experience in technical systems support, end user support, and network administration with progressively increasing responsibilities.
Ability to motivate and lead in a team environment
Familiarity with technology services ticketing systems
- Basic experience with Windows Operating Systems 7/8/10.
- Basic experience maintaining and troubleshooting wired and wireless networks.
- Basic experience with network and CATV cabling installation and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve multi-faceted technology problems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under competing deadlines and maintain flexibility during constantly shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a collegiate manner with students, faculty, staff, residents, as well as outside organizations and establish interpersonal relationships with people from a diverse array of backgrounds.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and projects
- Must possess a valid California Drivers License.
- Position may require the use of state vehicle to work at various locations during work hours
Network Administrator, University of Maryland, United States, about 21 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: The CATT Laboratory is a vibrant software technology organization leading the industry in transportation information analysis, visualization, and user interfa...
Network Engineer/Senior Network Engineer, University of Nevada, Reno, United States, 3 days ago
Position Information Position Information Job Title Network Engineer/Senior Network Engineer Department Information Technology Department Web Address http://www.unr.edu/it Full Time Equivalent 100...
Data And Communications Coordinator, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, about 6 hours ago
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the general direction of the Associate Director, the Data and Communications Coordinator is responsible for planning and implementing the National Network of Lib...
Director, Infrastructure Services, Austin Peay State University, United States, about 12 hours ago
Position Summary Information Position Summary The Director of Infrastructure Services reports to the Associate Vice President/Chief Information Officer and provides strategic leadership and operat...
Network Support Engineer I, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 12 days ago
Network Support Engineer I( Job Number: 0175343) Description Job Purpose: Under direct supervision of the Network Support Management staff, serve on a technical team involved in the installation, ...
Client Technologies Analyst I, Texas A&M University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Client Technologies Analyst I Posting Title Client Technologies Analyst I System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY (TAMU) Departmen...