Apply now »
Title: Associate Director, Special Programs
Division: Office of Institutional Advancement
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Work Location: Hybrid
Salary Range: $60,995 - $70,733
FLSA Status: Exempt
Requisition ID: 15272
The Office of Advancement and Alumni Affairs serves the mission of Baylor College of Medicine, the No. 1-ranked medical school in Texas for research and primary care, the largest recipient in Texas of National Institutes of Health research funding and home to the No. 1-ranked genetics department in the U.S. As part of the OAAA team, you will inspire donors and Baylor alumni to give through a variety of ways to advance the College's priorities across four mission areas: healthcare, education, research and community.
Reporting directly to the leader of the events program, the Senior Special Programs Associate plans and manages events and special programs at Baylor College of Medicine. This position also manages budgets for events and special programs under the leadership of the Director of Special Programs. Ensures events are carried out and executed smoothly. This position offers the flexibility of a hybrid work arrangement. In office days are Tuesdays and Thursdays with additional in person days required during events.
The internal title is Senior Special Programs Associate; the working title is Associate Director, Special Programs.
- Serves as an organizational liaison for all third-party fundraising events, providing promotional support and attending events.
- Works with gift officers and leadership to coordinate special donor cultivation events and meetings.
- Works with the Advancement Communications team and BCM marketing and communications Department on the production of all event materials, creative and engaging program development, and public relations.
- Adheres to established protocols, such as the Baylor College of Medicine’s gift acceptance policy. Ensures reporting requirements and are completed in a timely and accurate manner; utilize automated systems for tracking and reporting; record and manage donor/prospect and event data activity in the fundraising technology system.
- Facilitates all-volunteer event committees and manages all event volunteers.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Fundraising team experience, and marketing/communications/creative service experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience using project management software.
- Experience with fundraising donor management systems, preferably Blackbaud products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Needs to be adept at developing solutions for workflow delays.
- Proven experience developing schedules and timelines for projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply now »
Assistant Director For Annual Giving, Wesleyan University, United States, about 10 hours ago
Position Information Position Information Job Posting Number S01240 Position Title Assistant Director for Annual Giving Department Annual Fund-1083 Job Category Staff Posting Position Type Full-Ti...
Assistant Director, Reunion And Leadership Giving, External Relations, Harvard University, United States, 20 days ago
01-Sep-2023 Harvard Business School 63702BR Job Summary The Assistant Director is a frontline fundraising position responsible for managing class-based reunion fundraising campaigns and securing l...
Development Associate, University of Pittsburgh, United States, about 9 hours ago
Development Associate PAE-Office of the Vice Chancellor - Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh - (23007053) Works with higher gift officers to increase effectiveness of fundraising efforts. Prepares written ma...
Advancement Officer, McGill University, Canada, 33 minutes ago
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply. If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or positio...
Development Assistant Specialist, Office Of The Associate Vice President And Dean Of Development, Faculty Of Arts And Sciences, Harvard University, United States, 5 days ago
18-Sep-2023 Alumni Affairs and Development 63695BR Job Summary Alumni Affairs and Development is a dedicated team supporting Harvard’s advancement activity through front-line fundraising, alumni a...
Assistant Director Of Major Gift Operations, University of Pittsburgh, United States, 5 days ago
Assistant Director of Major Gift Operations Athletics Administration - Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh - (23006778) Assists in developing individual, corporate, and foundation relations in the Department ...