- Provide planning, budgeting and operational recommendations for the Big Owl Bus transit system.
- Organize, direct and coordinate operational activities related to the University's transportation programs: carpooling, bicycling, walking, car-sharing, bike-sharing, and partnerships with CobbLinc.
- Manage the charter bus requests and service coordination. Oversee the invoicing process for charter service rendered.
- Handle customer care concerns relating to the transit operation.
- Manage campus bike-share program and other bike-related infrastructure projects.
- Serve as the University's chief transportation habit change agent by educating and marketing to student groups, orientations, and the Kennesaw State campus community.
- Development and implementation of alternative transportation projects, infrastructure, programs, and policies that improve pedestrian, bicycle, and transit connectivity to and around Kennesaw State
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on usage and performance of alternative transportation projects and programs.
Funding for this position is based on revenue generated funds and therefore continued employment is based on availability of these funds
As part of the background check process, this position WILL require a satisfactory MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) as a condition of employment. See http://www.usg.edu/hr/manual/motor_vehicle_use for policy guidelines.
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status.
Shuttle Driver Aiu Atlanta Part Time, American Intercontinental University, United States, about 10 hours ago
Shuttle Driver - AIU Atlanta Part Time( Job Number: 41780) Primary Location United States-Georgia-Atlanta Description Drives prospective and current students to and from authorized housing and oth...
Academic Advisor Aiu Online, American Intercontinental University, United States, about 10 hours ago
Academic Advisor - AIU Online( Job Number: 41872) Primary Location United States-Georgia-Atlanta Description As an academic advisor, you will act as the coach and mentor for students throughout th...
Head Coach, Cross Country, Savannah College of Art and Design, United States, about 17 hours ago
Position Details Position Information Campus Location: Atlanta Position Type: Full Time Position Title Head Coach, Cross Country Assigned Area(s) of Responsibility: Category: Staff Work Year: Year...
Executive Director Center For Inclusive Design And Innovation (Cidi) (Courtesy), Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, about 3 hours ago
Executive Director - Center for Inclusive Design and Innovation (CIDI) (Courtesy)( Job Number: 0178723) Description Job Purpose: The Executive Director is ultimately responsible for CIDI’s researc...
Non Tenure Track Faculty Position In Legal Studies & Risk Management And Insurance (Open Rank), Georgia State University, United States, 2 days ago
Position ID:GSU -RMI -LGLSRMI [#13328, GSU-RMI-LGLS & RMI] Position Title: Position Type:Non tenure-track faculty Position Location:Atlanta, Georgia 30303, United States [map ] Subject Areas: Law...
Temp Lab/Research Support, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 11 days ago
TEMP-Lab/Research Support( Job Number: 0178726) Description Job Purpose: Provide support services in the operation and maintenance of an academic or research laboratory to include performing analy...