- Provide planning, budgeting and operational recommendations for the Big Owl Bus transit system.
- Organize, direct and coordinate operational activities related to the University's transportation programs: carpooling, bicycling, walking, car-sharing, bike-sharing, and partnerships with CobbLinc.
- Manage the charter bus requests and service coordination. Oversee the invoicing process for charter service rendered.
- Handle customer care concerns relating to the transit operation.
- Manage campus bike-share program and other bike-related infrastructure projects.
- Serve as the University's chief transportation habit change agent by educating and marketing to student groups, orientations, and the Kennesaw State campus community.
- Development and implementation of alternative transportation projects, infrastructure, programs, and policies that improve pedestrian, bicycle, and transit connectivity to and around Kennesaw State
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on usage and performance of alternative transportation projects and programs.
Funding for this position is based on revenue generated funds and therefore continued employment is based on availability of these funds
As part of the background check process, this position WILL require a satisfactory MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) as a condition of employment. See http://www.usg.edu/hr/manual/motor_vehicle_use for policy guidelines.
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status.
Training Generalist Ii, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, about 3 hours ago
Training Generalist II( Job Number: 0180107) Description Job Purpose: Develop and present training programs in performance management, career and leadership development or diversity management. P...
Health Educator, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 4 days ago
Health Educator( Job Number: 0179999) Description Job Purpose: This position cultivates a thriving environment that enhances lifelong well-being among students and employees who live, learn and wo...
Academic Support Coordinator I, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 11 days ago
Academic Support Coordinator I( Job Number: 0179905) Description Job Purpose: Provide a holistic experience to students in assigned target group(s) through mentoring, counseling and support aimed...
Health Educator, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 24 days ago
Health Educator( Job Number: 0179956) Description Job Purpose: Position will develop health promotion activities and initiatives within Stamps Health Services. Plan, implement, and evaluate theor...
It Service Delivery Manager, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, about 3 hours ago
IT Service Delivery Manager( Job Number: 0180077) Description Job Purpose: The purpose of the Service Delivery Manager is to ensure the highest level of operational service for a technology relate...
Video Producer/Director, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 10 days ago
Video Producer/Director( Job Number: 0180045) Description Job Purpose: Create video content, provide creative direction, and oversee all aspects of video production consistent with program object...