|Job Title:||Associate Director of Admissions Operations|
|Campus:||Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ|
|Department:||Admissions, Central Processing-Metro|
|Hiring Manager:||Coleen Curtis|
|Hiring Manager Title:||University Director of Admissions Operations|
|Position Type:||Professional Administrative|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experienceipp|
|Months Worked:||12 Month|
The Associate Director of Admissions Operations reports directly to the University Director of Operations for the Office of Admissions and oversees support to the bi-campus Admissions staff led by the Directors of Undergraduate Admissions. This individual coordinates and oversees daily activities. The incumbent is responsible for hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating clerical staff, student workers, and temporary employees. Responsibilities include assisting in the oversight for all of the University’s admissions data operations for prospective undergraduate students and application processing for all full-time domestic applicants. Responsible for assisting with coding of all admissions and scholarship decisions as well as monitoring the workflow of documents entering and moving through the Image Now system.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience; Master’s degree preferred.
2. A minimum of 3-4 years successful administrative experience in an academic environment working with faculty, students, parents and staff.
3. Experience with computerized data management, spreadsheet, and word processing systems. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) required. Familiarity with Datatel a plus. Ability to quickly learn new systems, and develop proficiency to troubleshoot systems, and train new users.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Excellent human relations and administrative skills, especially the ability to manage sensitive information with decorum and confidentiality.
6. A willingness to travel between campuses, as necessary, with a valid driver’s license and accessibility to transportation.
7. Must be willing and able to work overtime and/or at other locations as required.
8. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check an
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Assistant Director Of Admissions, Columbia University, United States, 3 days ago
Position Summary Reporting to the Executive Director of Graduate Degree Programs, the Assistant Director of Admissions, manages the admissions processes for graduate degree programs at the Law Sch...
Director Of Admissions, Columbia University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Commensurate with experience Position Summary Reporting to t...
Asst Director Admissions Sys, Columbia University, United States, about 22 hours ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Temporary End Date if Temporary: 12/31/2021 Hours Per Week: 20 Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience Position Summary R...
Assoc Dean Admissions/Fin Aid, Columbia University, United States, about 22 hours ago
Position Summary Reporting to the Dean of Student Life, the Associate Dean will play a key role in decision making and policy formulation and will serve as consultant and adviser to the Dean and D...
Admissions Officer, Columbia University, United States, 7 days ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Position Summary Reporting to the Associate Director of Admi...
Associate Director, Recruitment, Columbia University, United States, about 22 hours ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Position Summary The Associate Director will work closely wi...