|Job Title:||Associate Director of Admissions Operations|
|Campus:||Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ|
|Department:||Admissions, Central Processing-Metro|
|Hiring Manager:||Coleen Curtis|
|Hiring Manager Title:||University Director of Admissions Operations|
|Position Type:||Professional Administrative|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experienceipp|
|Months Worked:||12 Month|
The Associate Director of Admissions Operations reports directly to the University Director of Operations for the Office of Admissions and oversees support to the bi-campus Admissions staff led by the Directors of Undergraduate Admissions. This individual coordinates and oversees daily activities. The incumbent is responsible for hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating clerical staff, student workers, and temporary employees. Responsibilities include assisting in the oversight for all of the University’s admissions data operations for prospective undergraduate students and application processing for all full-time domestic applicants. Responsible for assisting with coding of all admissions and scholarship decisions as well as monitoring the workflow of documents entering and moving through the Image Now system.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience; Master’s degree preferred.
2. A minimum of 3-4 years successful administrative experience in an academic environment working with faculty, students, parents and staff.
3. Experience with computerized data management, spreadsheet, and word processing systems. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) required. Familiarity with Datatel a plus. Ability to quickly learn new systems, and develop proficiency to troubleshoot systems, and train new users.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Excellent human relations and administrative skills, especially the ability to manage sensitive information with decorum and confidentiality.
6. A willingness to travel between campuses, as necessary, with a valid driver’s license and accessibility to transportation.
7. Must be willing and able to work overtime and/or at other locations as required.
8. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check an
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Associate Director, Admissions Operations, Columbia University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Position Summary The Associate Director, Admissions Operatio...
Associate Director, Housing Services, Columbia University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Position Summary The Associate Director of Housing Services is an integral part of the senior management team within the Office of Housing Services and is supervised by the Director of Housing Ser...
Director Of Academic Administration, Columbia University, United States, 3 days ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Regular/Temporary: Regular Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Commensurate with experience. Position Summary Reporting to the Chair and working closely with the D...
Ll.M./Graduate Legal Studies Officer Vho, Columbia University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Temporary End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 5 Salary Range: Position Summary Reporting to the Director of Executive LL....
Director, Communication And Events, Yeshiva University, United States, about 16 hours ago
Position Summary: The Director, Communication and Events is one of the senior leaders in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and is charged with strategizing a vision for outreach, recruitment ...
Assistant Director, Columbia University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration -- Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Temporary End Date if Temporary: 8/31/2021 Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience Position Summary...