|Job Title:||Assistant to the Director of Theater -Part-time-Internal Union Appls Only|
|Campus:||Florham Campus, Madison, NJ|
|Department:||School of the Arts-Florham|
|Hiring Manager:||Stacie Lents|
|Hiring Manager Title:||Director of Theater|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Months Worked:||10 Month|
Internal Union Applicants Only
Under the supervision of the Director of the Theater, the Assistant to the Director of Theater serves to enhance effectiveness of the Theater season and acting program by providing clerical, secretarial, and administrative support for the Director, as well as to all adjunct faculty and independent contractors (directors, designers, etc.) who use the Theater. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: answering telephones; greeting visitors; data entry; calendar maintenance; processing of incoming mail, email and packages; ordering office supplies and Theater props, costumes, etc.; oversight of dressing room organization and inventory, prop inventory and prop check-out; petty cash disbursement and record keeping; word processing; preparation of expense reports; and oversight of student workers.
This position is 28 hours per week, 10 months per year, August 15 – June 15.
1. Completion of courses related to secretarial, general office and administrative skills or demonstrated equivalency through work experience.
2. Previous experience as an arts administrator or in any theatrically-based position is a plus.
3. Ability to perform: Strong Writing Skills, Telephone Skills, Social Media Management, Supply Management, Inventory Control.
4. Ability to Meet Deadlines, Multi-Tasking, Scheduling, Data Entry, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Organization.
5. Proficiency with: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, MAC Devices, Theater Terminology, Theater Tech Schedule, Dropbox, Google Drive.
6. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
28 hours a week.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Gis Analyst Scott Afb, Belleville, Il, Colorado State University, United States, about 17 hours ago
Posting Details Working Title GIS Analyst - Scott AFB, Belleville, IL Position Location Scott AFB, Belleville, IL Research Professional Position Yes Posting Number 202100270AP Position Type Admin ...
Coordinator Of Event Planning (Working Title: Coordinator Of Events And Facility Services), University of Mississippi, United States, about 17 hours ago
Note for Current UM Employees Current employees must apply internally via connectU > connectu.olemiss.edu Definition of Class The Coordinator of Events and Facilities Services position will provid...
Nature Camp Teacher Naturalist: Bernardsville, Nj, NJ Audubon, United States, about 2 hours ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyNJ AudubonLocationBernardsville, NJJob CategoryTemporary/Seasonal PositionsSalaryCommensurate with Experienc...
Assistant Professor Mathematics, Kean University, United States, 2 days ago
The New Jersey Center for Science, Technology & Mathematics at Kean University is seeking an Assistant Professor to teach core undergraduate coursework in mathematics, programming and statistics. ...