|Job Title:||Assistant Professor of Theater & Associate Producer of Theater-INTERNAL FT FACULTY ONLY|
|Campus:||Florham Campus, Madison, NJ|
|Department:||School of the Arts-Florham|
|Hiring Manager:||Geoffrey Weinman|
|Hiring Manager Title:||Dean, Becton College|
|Faculty Rank:||Assistant Professor|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Months Worked:||9 Month|
The Assistant Professor of Theater/Associate Producer of Theater will be responsible for teaching, directing, recruiting and advising students, and collaborating with other Theater department faculty on the selection and execution of a full theater season. They will also have administrative, artistic oversight and producing responsibilities as the Associate Producer of Theater, reporting directly to the Director of Theater.
2. Direct one play or musical per semester on the Dreyfuss Main Stage or Barn Theater.
3. Associate produce the theater season in Dreyfuss and the Barn Theater, working with guest artists, directors, and students to ensure excellence and best practices.
5. Advise and mentor Theater students
6. Oversight of the burgeoning Technical Theater and Directing programs.
7. Develop external relationships with professional Theater organizations and higher education institutions to help recruit and retain students.
1. Candidates should have an MFA in Directing, Technical Theater, Design, Production, or Theater Management. Candidates with equivalent professional experience might also be considered.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:||
Internal F/T Faculty Only
|Application Types Accepted:||Faculty Profile|
Part Time Lecturer, Rutgers University - New Brunswick, United States, about 16 hours ago
The Mathematics Department seeks Part-Time Lecturers for the New Brunswick/Piscataway Campus for Fall 2021. Most of these positions are as course lecturer or recitation instructor for Basic Skills...