Current UC employees must apply internally via SuccessFactors > http://bit.ly/UCEMPL
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati puts education into action, ranking among the nation’s best urban public research universities. Home to more than 47,000 students, 10,500 faculty and staff and 330,000 alumni, UC combines a Top 35 research university with a physical setting The New York Times calls “the most ambitious campus design program in the country.”
With the launch of Next Lives Here, the Cincinnati Innovation District, a $100 million JobsOhio investment, worldwide leadership in cooperative education, a dynamic academic health center and entry into the Big 12 athletic conference, UC’s momentum has never been stronger. UC’s annual budget tops $1.6 billion and its endowment totals $1.8 billion.
At UC, today’s possibilities spark tomorrow’s reality.
As one of the oldest medical schools in the country, the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (COM) has a reputation for training best-in-class health care professionals and developing cutting-edge procedures and research that improves the health and clinical care of patients. In partnership with the UC Health academic healthcare system and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, College of Medicine’s faculty are transforming the world of medicine every day. The Department of Radiology is a top-tier department with world-renowned faculty and staff.
A full time Faculty position at the Assistant or Associate Professor level is available in the Department of Radiology at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. This position will support the University’s mission and commitment to excellence and diversity in our students, faculty, staff and all our activities.
Our affiliated University of Cincinnati Medical Center (UCMC) and other UC Health facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art radiography, CT, and MR equipment, and support PACS and voice recognition dictation. UCMC is a Level 1 Trauma center with a leading neuroscience institute including areas of excellence in neuro-oncology, comprehensive stroke center, neurovascular, epilepsy, neurocritical care and ENT.
Benefits Include: Access to one of America’s most livable cities, ranked 5th on Forbes’ 2015 list of Most Affordable Cities; outstanding salary and benefits, as well as a potential start-up package; paid malpractice; Relocation available; and substantial retirement savings plan.
Duties will include:
- Responsibilities for the clinical, research and teaching activities for UCMC diagnostic residents and neuroradiology fellows and medical students in the performance of imaging examinations and neuroradiologic including spine procedures.
- Additional responsibilities include formal and informal didactic lectures, neuroradiology case conferences, and curriculum development and evaluation.
- Patient care responsibilities include the interpretation of all neuroradiology imaging examinations including advanced MR and CT techniques and performing basic neuroradiology procedures, with services provided at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center (UCMC) and other UC Health facilities.
Applicants must be:
- ABR/AOBR certified or eligible.
- Eligible for an Ohio medical license.
- Successful completion of neuroradiology fellowship program.
Additional Qualifications Considered
Preference will be given to those applicants with experience in performing more advanced interventional spine procedures, or those willing to undergo additional training in this area.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range dependent on the candidate's experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
FOR ALL FACULTY HIRES OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF HIRE
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
SF:OMJ SF:RM SF:HEJ, SF:INS SF:HERC SF:DIV SF:LJN
Epa Perfluorinated Alkyl Substances (Pfas) Analyses In Drinking Water Co Op Internship: Ohio, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), United States, 9 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyU.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)LocationCincinnati, OhioJob CategoryInternshipsSalaryTBDLast Date ...
Health Education Coordinator/Ukhc, University of Kentucky, United States, 6 days ago
Posting Details Posting Details Job Title Health Education Coordinator/UKHC Requisition Number RE34546 Working Title EIS Health Education Coordinator Department Name H5001: Pharmacy Services- KIRP...
Health Education Coordinator Assoc/Ukhc, University of Kentucky, United States, 6 days ago
Posting Details Posting Details Job Title Health Education Coordinator Assoc/UKHC Requisition Number RE34562 Working Title EIS Health Education Coordinator Associate Department Name H5001: Pharmac...