Purdue is looking for an excellent communicator who shares an interest in working with diverse populations of high school students and is committed to college access. The ideal candidate will help move us forward in how we reach and build relationships with prospective students and families, high school counselors, community based organizations, and college partners in the city of Chicago while being a supportive teammate and sharing our excitement for being Boilermakers. New ideas and perspectives in higher education are welcomed.
This position will recruit primarily Lake and Cook counties in Illinois, work alongside our other Assistant Director of Admissions Rep who covers the Chicago suburbs, will be involved with the Chicago area regional organization, and support campus staff in both occasional on campus programs as well as events being organized by campus and held in the Chicago area. This is a ten month full-time position with benefits and directly reports to the Associate Director of Admissions-Regional Indianapolis.
This position is located in Chicago, Illinois and will require working remotely from a home office.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two years of experience in University admissions or student services, and event planning.
- Ability to lift and carry 10 pounds frequently and 20 pounds occasionally.
- A valid driver's license.
- A home office space with access to reliable internet.
- Bilingual/multilingual skills.
- Experience working with underrepresented minorities, community based organizations, or outreach networks.
- This position is located in Chicago, Illinois and will cover the Chicago city region.
- This represents a 10 month, full-time position.
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization this position.
- This position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- This position involves travel as well as evening and weekend work.
- A Background Check will be required for employment in this position.
- Motor Vehicle Records check will be required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime).
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EEO/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Assistant Or Associate Professor – Pediatric And Adolescent Gynecology #Obg035 , The University of Chicago, United States, 22 days ago
The University of Chicago Academic Jobs Assistant or Associate Professor – Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology #OBG035 Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Biological Sciences Division Positio...
Professor Molecular Engineering , The University of Chicago, United States, about 1 hour ago
The University of Chicago Academic Jobs Professor - Molecular Engineering Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering Position Type: Faculty Chicago, Illinois Aug 2, 2021 – Aug 10, 2021 Descriptio...
General Urologist #Sur077 , The University of Chicago, United States, 7 days ago
The University of Chicago Academic Jobs General Urologist #SUR077 Section of Urology, Department of Surgery Position Type: Faculty Chicago, IL Jul 20, 2021 Description The University of Chicago's ...
Emergency Medicine Medical Education Scholar/Physician #Med165a , The University of Chicago, United States, 2 days ago
The University of Chicago Academic Jobs Emergency Medicine Medical Education Scholar/Physician #MED165a Department of Medicine, Biological Sciences Division Position Type: Other Academic Appointe...
Academic Physicians Emergency Medicine #Med214 , The University of Chicago, United States, 2 days ago
The University of Chicago Academic Jobs Academic Physicians - Emergency Medicine #MED214 Department of Medicine, Biological Sciences Division Position Type: Faculty Chicago, IL Jul 22, 2021 Des...
Transplant Surgeon & Surgical Director Of Kidney Transplantation #Sur078 , The University of Chicago, United States, 13 days ago
The University of Chicago Academic Jobs Transplant Surgeon & Surgical Director of Kidney Transplantation #SUR078 Section of Transplant Surgery, Department of Surgery Position Type: Faculty Chicago...