|Position Title||Assistant Director of Undergraduate Enrollment CRM (remote)|
|Staff Job Type||Full-time|
|If Temporary or Visiting, Estimated End Date:|
|Position Summary and Duties||
The Assistant Director of Undergraduate Enrollment CRM supports the Undergraduate Enrollment Operations & Analytics Director in maintaining, updating, and optimizing the undergraduate enrollment instance of our CRM solution (Slate). This position would be responsible for supervising project coordinators, monitoring the daily operations of the CRM, as well as overseeing the use of this instance of Slate by other departments and constituents across the University.
Operations Maintenance, Development, and Enhancement
• Assist in managing the ongoing implementation, configuration, testing, and maintenance of Technolutions Slate in order to provide comprehensive, long-term solutions.
• Assist in increasing efficiencies of application processing and daily operations, including implementing new Slate functionality, database testing, new technology initiatives, etc.
• Work with project coordinators of the Undergraduate Admission and Financial Aid teams to manage various processes, including file review, scholarship review, recruitment travel, event management, decision release, drip marketing campaigns, transfer student population, international students, athletic recruits, non-degree students, etc.
• Assist with annual Cycle Prep, which is the process in which Slate is prepared for the next admission cycle. The process begins in mid-March and continues until mid-August and primarily entails auditing and updating Slate and the Common Application to ensure processes are effective, efficient, and able to accept information for the new application cycle.
• Create, edit and audit new and existing forms, queries, and reports.
Data Management, Importing, and Reporting
• Manage data and records in Slate as it relates to prospective students, applications, organizations, organization contacts, community-based organizations, alumni volunteers, student ambassadors, etc.
• Create, test, and maintain data imports and exports, including the Common Application, ACT, College Board, Waybetter, PTK Search, Vidyard, Niche, Tallo, Princeton Review, YouVisit, StriveScan, and other ad hoc vendor files.
• Work with the Director of Enrollment Data & Analytics team to monitor, integrate and automate Slate to Colleague data transfers, incorporate Financial Aid and Human Capital data into Slate, and determine overall Undergraduate Admission and Financial Aid data and reporting needs in Slate.
• Maintain data integrity by developing and performing regular comprehensive data audits and clean-up projects.
Training and Ongoing Support for Internal and External University Constituents
• Serve as the CRM resource for users university-wide, including Marketing & Communications, Technology Services, Student Administrative Services, Academic Advising, Records, Alumni Engagement, Student Engagement, Athletics, International Student Services, International Programs, Honors Program, CPaMS Scholars Program, ALANA Services, etc.
• Co-manage internal and external Slate user accounts and permissions in Slate.
• Coordinate regular Slate training sessions with internal and external constituents.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 3+ years of experience with CRM systems, particularly Technolutions Slate. Knowledge of SQL is also highly desired.
• Very strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong critical/analytical thinking skills in order to troubleshoot issues and solve problems.
• Must be process-driven with the willingness and ability to learn new systems.
• Must possess high level of initiative and ability to work independently.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; editing/proofreading a plus.
|Job Posting Date||07/07/2022|
|Priority Application Deadline Date|
|Job Close Date|
|Anticipated Start Date||08/15/2022|
Loyola University Maryland is a Jesuit, Catholic university committed to the educational and spiritual traditions of the Society of Jesus and to the ideals of liberal education and the development of the whole person. Accordingly, Loyola inspires students to learn, lead, and serve in a diverse and changing world. Loyola’s beautiful, historic Evergreen campus is located in Baltimore, and its graduate centers are in Timonium and Columbia. Loyola enrolls 4,000 undergraduate and 2,000 graduate students across the Sellinger School of Business and Management, the School of Education, and Loyola College of Arts and Sciences. Founded in 1852, Loyola is one of 27 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States and the first to bear the name of Saint Ignatius Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus.
Loyola University Maryland strongly values the benefits that diversity brings to the workplace. In accord with its Ignatian values, the University is committed to creating and promoting a community that recognizes the inherent value and dignity of each person. Loyola University Maryland does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, or any other legally protected classification. The University recruits, hires, and promotes in accord with this policy and its Core Values.
|Special Instructions to Applicants||
Successful candidates for any staff, faculty, or administrative position at Loyola University Maryland will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
Loyola University Maryland requires that all faculty, staff, and administrators receive COVID-19 vaccination unless exempted for medical or religious reasons in accordance with University policy.
|Quicklink for Posting||https://careers.loyola.edu/postings/6224|
Postdoc Associate, Loyola University Chicago (LUC), United States, 23 days ago
A Postdoctoral Associate position is immediately available in Prof. Weihang Chai lab at the Department of Cancer Biology, Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center, Loyola University Stritch School of Medi...
Assistant Director Of Student Recruitment, The University of Chicago, United States, about 21 hours ago
Department Harris School Student Recruitment & Operations About the Department Why policy? For a better world. Why Harris Public Policy? Because when it comes to better policymaking, evidence matt...
Associate Director Of Student Recruitment, The University of Chicago, United States, about 21 hours ago
Department Harris Recruitment and Outreach Management About the Department Why policy? For a better world. Why Harris Public Policy? Because when it comes to better policymaking, evidence matters....
Mpcs Program Assistant, The University of Chicago, United States, about 21 hours ago
Department PSD Masters Program in Computer Science Staff About the Department The Master’s Program in Computer Science (http://csmasters.uchicago.edu/) is a MS in Computer Science degree program i...
Admissions Counselor, The University of Chicago, United States, about 21 hours ago
Department ESA Undergraduate Admissions - Group 3 About the Department The Office of College Admissions has a staff of over 40 people, most of whom are Admissions Counselors. They manage marketing...
Assistant Director Of Academic Programs, The University of Chicago, United States, about 21 hours ago
Department PME Student Affairs About the Department The Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering (PME) was established in May 2019 and evolved from the Institute for Molecular Engineering, which w...