|Job Title:||Assistant Athletic Trainer--Metro|
|Campus:||Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ|
|Hiring Manager:||Cathy Liggett|
|Hiring Manager Title:||Associate AD Facilities/Operations|
|Position Type:||Professional Administrative|
|Salary:||Commensurate with Experience|
|Months Worked:||12 Month|
Under the direction of the Assistant Athletic Director for Sports Medicine, plans and implements an approved program for athletic training, applicable to the intercollegiate athletics program at the Metropolitan Campus, designed to provide prevention, care and rehabilitation of athletic injuries. Advises student-athletes on the prevention and care of athletic injuries. Provides Athletic Trainer coverage at athletic activities. Assures appropriate maintenance of equipment and supplies assigned to the athletic training program; maintains records on examination and physical condition of student-athletes.
1. Baccalaureate degree with relevant courses in anatomy, physical education, health or related topics.
2. Certification by the National Athletic Trainers Association and N.J. State (Athletic Trainer License) prior to the first day of employment.
3. Strong communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
4. Must have First Aid and CPR – professional rescuer certification prior to the first day of employment. American Red Cross or American Heart Association certification preferred.
5. Must be able to work flexible hours as required including evenings and weekends.
6. Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record in accordance with the university’s Motor Vehicle Policy. A MVC check will be required at the time of hire and thereafter as deemed appropriate by the university. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the MVC check.
7. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Application Types Accepted:||Application for Employment|
Women's Assistant Athletic Director, Yeshiva University, United States, 20 days ago
Position Summary: Yeshiva University, a NCAA Division III institution and part of the Skyline Conference, located in New York City is seeking applicants for an Assistant Athletic Director/SWA. Thi...
Assistant Director, Athletic Recruiter & Alu, Yeshiva University, United States, 1 day ago
Position Summary: Applications are invited for consideration for the position of Assistant AD for Recruiting and Fund Raising at Yeshiva University. This is a full-time position, working in conjun...
Assistant Director Of Athletics, Yeshiva University, United States, 1 day ago
Position Summary: Applicants are invited for consideration for the position of Assistant AD at Yeshiva University. This is a full-time position responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a...
Assistant Director, Athletic Communications, Columbia University, United States, 1 day ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience Position Summary Reporting to t...
Associate Director Of Undergraduate Admissions And Communications, Yeshiva University, United States, 1 day ago
Position Summary: The Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions and Communications is a senior manager in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and provides leaderships, direction and overal...
Associate Athletics Director For Championship Performance, Columbia University, United States, 1 day ago
Job Type: Officer of Administration Bargaining Unit: Regular/Temporary: Regular End Date if Temporary: Hours Per Week: 35 Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience Position Summary The Associate ...