Oversees implementation of evaluation studies involving mixed-methods data collection, develops instrumentation for data collection, interprets results from data analyses, and writes technical reports, journal-quality papers, and proposals. Typical studies involve on-site data collection at K-12 schools via surveys, interviews, and observations, and therefore, experience and skills in communicating with principals, teachers, ad parents.
Essential job duties/responsibilities:
- Will collaborate directly with the project PI and communicate regularly regarding project status.
- Develop instruments such as surveys, interview protocols, and observation guides for collecting evaluation data from project sites (primarily schools).
- Develop Statements of work (SOWs) and methodologies for data collection and analyses.
- Oversee implementation of the evaluation studies via site visits, conference calls, and email communication.
- Participate in development, testing and evaluation of manuals, questionnaires, and coding structures to ensure the accurate and efficient collection of data.
- Participate as a member of a collaborative group study team in study design and analysis of data.
- Participate with the team and the clients in planning follow-up studies and dissemination of results of completed studies.
- Synthesizes, analyzes, and interprets data obtained from surveys, observations, interviews, and student achievement (or other) measures.
- Prepares and writes detailed reports to clients and sponsors compiling and summarizing findings, and make recommendations for program improvements, policies, and follow-up research.
- Writes proposals for independent program evaluations by CRRE in response to RFPs or sole-source requests from potential sponsors.
- Conducts scholarly literature searches and reviews of prior research as needed for evaluation projects and papers.
- Conducts interviews with high-level study participants, such as superintendents, organization CEOs, principals, and others as needed.
- Conducts observations of schools and classes using standardized protocols, particularly involving uses of educational technology for instruction and learning.
Visiting Assistant Professor, Manhattan College, United States, about 11 hours ago
Section I: Scope The Department of Mathematics at Manhattan College seeks a committed teacher-scholar with a Ph.D. in the mathematical sciences for a full time position at the Visiting Assistant ...
Assistant Professor Of Mathematics, Manhattan College, United States, 11 days ago
Section I: Scope The Department of Mathematics at Manhattan College seeks a committed teacher-scholar with a Ph.D. in the mathematical sciences to fill a tenure-track position at the Assistant Pro...
Assistant Professor Of Computer Science, Manhattan College, United States, about 11 hours ago
The Department of Computer Science at Manhattan College invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor opposition, beginning fall 2018. The candidate should be able to teach a broad r...