Oversees implementation of evaluation studies involving mixed-methods data collection, develops instrumentation for data collection, interprets results from data analyses, and writes technical reports, journal-quality papers, and proposals. Typical studies involve on-site data collection at K-12 schools via surveys, interviews, and observations, and therefore, experience and skills in communicating with principals, teachers, ad parents.
Essential job duties/responsibilities:
- Will collaborate directly with the project PI and communicate regularly regarding project status.
- Develop instruments such as surveys, interview protocols, and observation guides for collecting evaluation data from project sites (primarily schools).
- Develop Statements of work (SOWs) and methodologies for data collection and analyses.
- Oversee implementation of the evaluation studies via site visits, conference calls, and email communication.
- Participate in development, testing and evaluation of manuals, questionnaires, and coding structures to ensure the accurate and efficient collection of data.
- Participate as a member of a collaborative group study team in study design and analysis of data.
- Participate with the team and the clients in planning follow-up studies and dissemination of results of completed studies.
- Synthesizes, analyzes, and interprets data obtained from surveys, observations, interviews, and student achievement (or other) measures.
- Prepares and writes detailed reports to clients and sponsors compiling and summarizing findings, and make recommendations for program improvements, policies, and follow-up research.
- Writes proposals for independent program evaluations by CRRE in response to RFPs or sole-source requests from potential sponsors.
- Conducts scholarly literature searches and reviews of prior research as needed for evaluation projects and papers.
- Conducts interviews with high-level study participants, such as superintendents, organization CEOs, principals, and others as needed.
- Conducts observations of schools and classes using standardized protocols, particularly involving uses of educational technology for instruction and learning.
] Assistant/Associate Professor In Grape Disease Ecology And Epidemiology , , United States, about 7 hours ago
Position Announcement School of Integrative Plant Science Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Biology Section College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Cornell University Position: Assistant...
] Applied Insect Chemical Ecologist , , United States, about 8 hours ago
Applied Insect Chemical Ecologist at the Geneva Campus of Cornell University The Department of Entomology at Cornell University seeks to fill a tenure-track position in applied insect chemical eco...