Apply Now Clicking "Apply Now" opens the link in a new window.
Employee will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day functions of an analytical chemistry research lab. These duties include generating and analyzing data, method development, instrument maintenance, housekeeping duties, and safety walkthroughs.
- Be a current University of Michigan - Flint student
- Have been awarded and accepted work study funds for Spring 2019 and Summer 2019 terms
- Submit resume and work availability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality
- Positive service-oriented attitude
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, & Outlook
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.