034000:DAR: Emory Alumni Association
- Manages program and volunteer operations for alumni relations staff in the Emory Alumni Association.
- Responsible for high level reporting on alumni metrics and trends, establishing leadership tracking and prospect development processes, targeted engagement strategies, and volunteer stewardship.
- Provides oversight for strategic technology needs.
- Identifies, evaluates and manages technical and operational service providers and vendor relationships to serve alumni relations needs for the Emory Alumni Association and the broader division of Development and Alumni Relations.
- Develops policies and processes to maintain data integrity and management.
- Provides operational support for volunteer management and communications.
- Manages data collection support for constituent activities.
- Manages program budget.
- Acts as a liaison to central information systems and technology offices, stewardship and records department, as well as school and unit alumni relations offices.
- Provides oversight for online services, website development and management, and coordination of online service and resource infrastructure to serve the alumni, student, faculty, and donor constituencies.
- May manage administrative and operational support staff.
- Ad hoc reporting and may manage operational support staff.
- This position requires a self-starter who is able to work with ambiguity, be a collegial and collaborative partner with school and central development and alumni relations offices.
- Demonstrates confidence and poise in interactions with all donors, volunteers, faculty, and staff.
Ofc of Dev & Alumni Relations
Minimum Hourly Rate $
Midpoint Hourly Rate $
Minimum Annual Rate $
Midpoint Annual Rate $
This position involves: