Bellevue University offers quality liberal arts and career-oriented programs at undergraduate and graduate levels to a diverse student body through both in-class and online venues. Our Project Management Office is currently looking for an energetic and knowledgeable individual to fill our Agile Project Manager Position.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best so we offer a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package including, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 403(B), life insurance, tuition remission paid at 100% and more.
Primary Function: The Agile Project Manager will serve as a Project Manager/Scrum Master leading cross-functional Delivery team(s) in planning and executing multiple strategic initiatives as well as operational deliverables within time to market. The incumbent will collaborate with executive leaders, stakeholders, solution discovery team, staff and vendors to ensure project scope/demand, solution and efforts are viable, meets development and quality standards, and aligns to strategic outcomes. Responsible for coordinating business process mapping, user acceptance validation, release/change management activities, and facilitating the learning and maturity of delivery teams by fostering Lean-Agile mindset and synchronized delivery cadence.
- Facilitates project/team planning and delivery activities, including but not limited to—backlog/scope definition and refinement, prioritization, planning, estimation, reviews, retrospectives, and frequent stand-ups.
- Manages project/team deliverables and ensures alignment to business portfolio(s) and strategic outcomes.
- Assists in developing business case, vision, roadmap, key results and deliverables.
- Facilitates business and technical process mapping, definition, analysis, build and validation of features/capabilities.
- Prepares and communicates project/release plans, progress reports, and metrics while ensuring proper visibility and transparency.
- Identifies complex project/program resourcing needs and facilitates the procurement of needed software and resources.
- Manages dependencies, risks and issues proactively and communication at all levels.
- Guides Delivery team to self-organizing culture and healthy conflict resolution.
- Provides coaching on Agile framework, delivery practices and use of standard tools.
- Maintains internal Project/Delivery management policies, inspect and adopt best practice standards and templates.
- Assists in program and portfolio management including strategic planning, facilitation, execution, and monitoring.
- Performs VersionOne administrative support and resolves reported issues.
- Provides vendor relationship management support when needed.
- Leads the Agile Delivery Community of Practice.
- Participates and/or facilitates PMO and other collaboration meetings.
- Serves as a mentor and shares expertise with delivery team members and peers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Information Systems, Business Management/Leadership, or equivalent preferred.
- At least one-year experience as Project Manager/Lead, Scrum Master, Kanban Lead or Program Lead.
- Agile certification (CSM, PSM, SAFe SA/SP, PMI-ACP) or equivalent preferred.
- Experience coaching on Agile/SDLC methodologies and teams.
- Experience with Version One or equivalent, Process Mapping/Design, Development, Testing and other collaboration tools preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile scaling framework, Program/Portfolio management or DevOps is a plus.
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM solutions (Salesforce, PeopleSoft), Business Analytics or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of new Technologies, platforms and infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, Cloud) and technical practices preferred.
Bellevue University, the largest private, non-profit university in Nebraska, is located just south of Omaha and is part of a vibrant and prosperous metropolitan area of nearly one million residents. Forbes has ranked Omaha as the nation’s most affordable place to live (2011), one of the top ten fastest growing cities in America (2010), and one of the best places for business and careers in America (2010). We emphasize teaching excellence, cyber-active learning, and interactive education. Benefits (health, dental, vision, tuition, etc.) are available with this position.
For more information, check out our home page at http://www.bellevue.edu .
Bellevue University prepares (1) an Annual Security Report to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act; (2) a Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (DAAPP) Disclosure to comply with the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act; and (3) and Consumer Information to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act. In addition to this, Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
All prospective employees may obtain a copy by clicking the preceding links or by requesting copies from the Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028 or emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Senior It Project/Program Manager, Creighton University, United States, about 12 hours ago
A Sr. IT Project Manager/Program Manager is a senior member of the IT PMO and is a recognized leader in project management at Creighton University. This person will have a proven and consistent tr...
Gme/Ume Education Program Coordinator I, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, about 7 hours ago
Requisition Details Location Omaha, NE Requisition Number: Staff_9788 Department Dermatology 50000585 Business Unit College of Medicine Reg-Temp Full-Time Regular Work Schedule Mon - Fri 8:00 am ...
Gme Educational Program Coordinator Iii, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, about 7 hours ago
Requisition Details Location Omaha, NE Requisition Number: Staff_9796 Department Int Med Pulmonary 50000592 Business Unit College of Medicine Reg-Temp Full-Time Regular Work Schedule TBD by Superv...
Ume Educational Program Coordinator Ii, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, about 7 hours ago
Requisition Details Location Omaha, NE Requisition Number: Staff_9766 Department Psychiatry 50000526 Business Unit College of Medicine Reg-Temp Full-Time Regular Work Schedule Mon - Fri 8:00 am -...
Administrative Business/Educational Program Associate, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, 16 days ago
Requisition Details Location Omaha, NE Requisition Number: Staff_9772 Department Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 50000718 Business Unit College of Medicine Reg-Temp Full-Time Regular Work Sched...
Administrative Business/Educational Program Associate (Posting For Unmc Employees Only), University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, 7 days ago
Requisition Details Location Omaha, NE Requisition Number: Staff_9790 Department Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 50000718 Business Unit College of Medicine Reg-Temp Full-Time Regular Work Sched...