Find a Job Recruit Talent
Post a Job Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Staffing Employee Retention Brand Your HR
Featured Employers All Employers
Applications Profile Resumes Saved Jobs Saved Employers Saved Searches Saved Master Lists Saved Lists Account Settings Log Out
Dashboard Profile My Jobs My Applicants Log Out
Access your account
Agile Project Manager
Bellevue University Bellevue, NE
Web Mktg Technology Specialist
Bellevue University Bellevue, NE
Report a probelm Originally Posted : March 31, 2021 | Expires : April 10, 2021
Full-time Employee Show Shift
The company selected specific skills needed for this job
The company selected specific skills needed for this job
IT - Project Management
Agile / Scrum
Bellevue, NE, United States
Position Summary: The Agile Project Manager will serve as a Project Manager/Scrum Master leading cross-functional Delivery team(s) in planning and executing multiple strategic initiatives as well as operational deliverables within time to market. The incumbent will collaborate with executive leaders, stakeholders, solution discovery team, staff and vendors to ensure project scope/demand, solution and efforts are viable, meets development and quality standards, and aligns to strategic outcomes. Responsible for coordinating business process mapping, user acceptance validation, release/change management activities, and facilitating the learning and maturity of delivery teams by fostering Lean-Agile mindset and synchronized delivery cadence. This role is required to work in an agile environment and following agile framework defined by Bellevue University.
- Facilitates project/team planning and delivery activities, including but not limited to—backlog/scope definition and refinement, prioritization, planning, estimation, reviews, retrospectives, and frequent stand-ups.
- Manages project/team deliverables and ensures alignment to business portfolio(s) and strategic outcomes.
- Assists in developing business case, vision, roadmap, key results and deliverables.
- Facilitates business and technical process mapping, definition, analysis, build and validation of features/capabilities.
- Prepares and communicates project/release plans, progress reports, and metrics while ensuring proper visibility and transparency.
- Identifies complex project/program resourcing needs and facilitates the procurement of needed software and resources.
- Manages dependencies, risks and issues proactively and communication at all levels.
- Guides Delivery team to self-organizing culture and healthy conflict resolution.
- Provides coaching on agile framework, delivery practices and use of standard tools.
- Maintains internal Project/Delivery management policies, inspect and adopt best practice standards and templates.
- Assists in program and portfolio management including strategic planning, facilitation, execution, and monitoring.
- Performs VersionOne administrative support and resolves reported issues.
- Provides vendor relationship management support when needed.
- Leads the Agile Delivery Community of Practice.
- Participates and/or facilitates PMO and other collaboration meetings.
- Serves as a mentor and shares expertise with delivery team members and peers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Responsible for following and fostering BU Agile framework to:
Individual Contributor Competencies:
- Initiative - Self-directs with a strong tendency for action. Leads the way to improve performance or processes. Displays keen interest in the organization.
- Service Orientation – Applies effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills when responding to customers and committed to customer satisfaction.
- Quantity/Quality of Work - Pays close attention to detail. Strives to achieve accuracy and consistency in all tasks.
- Teamwork– Encourages team unity by interacting positively with co-workers through the sharing of information or expertise, working together to solve problems, and putting team success first.
- Time Management - stays focused uses time effectively and prevents irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
- Student focus - the ability to keep the student at the center of what we do, and why we do it. Exhibits passion about improving the educational experiences of our students by creating lasting partnerships.
- Problem Solving - is able to develop new ideas that will enhance partnership results, is future-oriented and assesses what will help/hinder achieving goals; focuses on what is important.
- Interpersonal skills - Deals with others in a considerate, respectful, and unbiased manner. Approaches conflict proactively. Solicits and shares feedback openly. Listens with empathy and maintains composure.
- Adaptability - Corrects behaviors and communication style to meet the needs of a wide range of situations. Tackles obstacles appropriately. Is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Reliability - Accountable to others; does what it takes to get the job done. Actions are consistent with words. Follows through on commitments. Exhibits exceptional integrity.
Skills & Abilities:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Information Systems, Business Management/Leadership or equivalent is preferred.
Experience: At least one-year experience as Project Manager/Lead, Scrum Master, Kanban Lead or Program Lead is required.
- Experience coaching on Agile/SDLC methodologies and teams.
- Experience with Version One or equivalent, Process Mapping/Design, Development, Testing and other collaboration tools preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile scaling framework, Program/Portfolio management or DevOps is a plus.
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM solutions (Salesforce, PeopleSoft), Business Analytics or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of new Technologies, platforms and infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, Cloud) and technical practices preferred.
- Strong adaptability and willingness to work in an agile environment defined in the BU Agile framework is highly desired.
Certificates & Licenses: Agile certification (CSM, PSM, SAFe SA/SP, PMI-ACP) or equivalent preferred.
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs./day)
Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs./day)
Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)
Other Physical Requirements: N/A
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works in a normal office environment
- Fast paced, value-driven and collaborative team culture
- Some travel may be required
NOTE: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Bellevue University, the largest private, non-profit university in Nebraska, is located just south of Omaha and is part of a vibrant and prosperous metropolitan area of nearly one million residents. Forbes has ranked Omaha as the nation’s most affordable place to live (2011), one of the top ten fastest growing cities in America (2010), and one of the best places for business and careers in America (2010). We emphasize teaching excellence, cyber-active learning, and interactive education. Benefits (health, dental, vision, tuition, etc.) are available with this position.
For more information, check out our home page at http://www.bellevue.edu .
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires institutions participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make information about the institution available to the public, current and prospective students, and current and prospective employees. The Bellevue University Consumer Information webpage, found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/consumer-information , provides readily accessible information to help consumers make informed decisions about post-secondary education. Bellevue University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASR), found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/pdfs/annual-safety-report.pdf , provides information about campus crime statistics and institutional security policies and procedures as well as information about student housing fire statistics and fire safety policies. You can obtain a paper copy of these reports from the Bellevue Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028. In addition to this, Bellevue Universi
Provided by company
What type of contract is offered for this position?
9 active jobs
Global Relationship Manager
Student Worker-International Student Office Assistant
Browse all jobs
01 April ( Today )
IT Project Manager / Sr IT Project Manager
Northern Natural Gas
25 March ( 7 days ago )
Commercial IT Service Manager
ECS Technology Solutions
25 March ( 7 days ago )
ERP Technical/Functional Analyst II
Metropolitan Utilities District
- About us
- Terms and Conditions
- Post your resume
- Search jobs
- Featured Companies
- Explore Companies
- Career Fairs
- Recruit Talent
- Staffing Solutions
- Employee Retention Analytics
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Brand Your HR
2021 © careerlink. All rights reserved.
Made with in Omaha
Please Create a Job Seeker Account
To take advantage of this feature, create an account.
With a job seeker account on Careerlink, you can:
- Create or upload a resume for quick use when applying for jobs
- Get found by employers by adding your profile to our talent database
- Save jobs as you search and apply later
- Save job searches and get email notifications of new postings
Academic Rank/Depends On Qualifications, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, about 9 hours ago
Requisition Details EEO Statement: UNMC is an Affirmative Action Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, including an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilit...
Research Laboratory Technician I, Creighton University, United States, about 7 hours ago
Summary: The lab of Dr. E. Jeffrey North, in the Department of Pharmacy Sciences at Creighton University, is looking for a qualified and highly motivated research technician in the field of synthe...
Senior Financial Analyst, Creighton University, United States, about 6 hours ago
Join the Creighton Community! Seeking experienced Finance professionals looking to make a difference! We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join the Creighton community. ...
Patient Services Front Desk Bilingual School Of Dentistry, Creighton University, United States, about 8 hours ago
Provide services related to patient registration and payment processing. Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent Dental experience, including knowledge of dental procedures and dental pr...
Associate Director Website & Portal Management, Creighton University, United States, about 6 hours ago
Summary: The Associate Director will support the positioning and recruitment efforts through the use of technology for the Office of Enrollment Management. This position is responsible for the str...
Data Manager/Coordinator Hs Maca, Creighton University, United States, about 8 hours ago
Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH) is a community-academic collaboration that brings culturally appropriate strategies and implementations to close the health disparities gap...