Job TitleAggie Way Engagement Program Specialist IV
AgencyTexas A&M University
Proposed Minimum Salary
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment by promoting a culture that respects all perspectives, talents & identities. Embracing varying opinions and perspectives strengthens our core values which are: Respect, Excellence, Leadership, Loyalty, Integrity, and Selfless Service.
Who we are
The Aggie Way Engagement Program is a university-wide initiative focused on recognizing Aggies who lead by example and enrich both our learning and working environments by living out our Aggie Core Values.
What we want
The Program Specialist IV performs complex administrative and supervisory work.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Six years of related work experience in higher education, or relevant field to include project management and/or program coordination experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Adobe, Canva, ZOOM, Office 365, Qualtrics.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in applicable field.
- Experience with engaging, and building collaborative relationships with, diverse stakeholder groups (e.g., faculty, staff, students etc.).
- Experience developing and managing data processes and supporting academic research.
- Experience working in the communications field or with adhering to a structured communications plan with editorial oversight.
- Experience with such software as Hootsuite and managing social media.
- A firm understanding of the Texas A&M Core Values, the Aggie Spirit and the University’s mission.
- Ability to compile reports for dissemination from descriptive programmatic data.
Program Administration & Development
- Assists Executive Director the point of contact for assigned academic units partnering with the program.
- Plans and develops specialized programs such as conferences, seminars, lectures, meetings, and workshops to facilitate program goals.
- Confers with the Program Manager on program issues and problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepares and oversees the preparation of training and operational manuals.
- Participates in the development of program goals and objectives. Develops and recommends program guidelines, procedures, policies, rules, and regulations.
- Attends meetings and conferences to discuss the progress of assigned development of academic unit aspects of the program.
- Oversees the work of assigned program student workers and/or junior staff ensuring tasks are completed in accordance with applicable laws, rules, procedures, and guidelines.
Marketing & Communication Support
- Works with Program Manager and MarComm representative(s) on various marketing and communications activities.
- Works with MarComm Representative to maintain and improve website and other digital mediums.
- Produces communications templates for use by the AWEP Staff, Liaisons, RRTs and other stakeholders.
- Writes newsletters and other outward communications materials as needed.
- Assists with the management, distribution, and inventory of AWEP marketing materials and Core Value Coins.
Research & Knowledge
- Assists Executive Director with programmatic research and developing phase III of program launch which includes the student body.
- Works with other program leadership to prepare and review reports on the effectiveness of program activities for dissemination to units and divisions.
- Assists Program Manager by maintaining knowledge of program needs, trends, updates, and best practices.
- Provides support on analytical and data visualization tasks as needed.
- Coordinate logistical support for engagement activities such as Aggie Way Engagement Program information briefings, training, or other similar campus engagement events.
- Develops, updates, and provides information or training as needed, under the direction of the Executive Director.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Program Specialist Ii, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 5 days ago
Job Title Program Specialist II Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Workforce Development Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Descriptio...
Business Coordinator Iii, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, about 23 hours ago
Job Title Business Coordinator III Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department TEES Fiscal Office Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description Why work...
Research Engineer I, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 5 days ago
Job Title Research Engineer I Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Energy Systems Lab Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Description Why...
Printing Services Coordinator, TTI, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Printing Services Coordinator Agency Texas A&M Transportation Institute Department Communications Division (Business Services) Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Te...
Assistant Transportation Researcher, TTI, United States, 13 days ago
Job Title Assistant Transportation Researcher Agency Texas A&M Transportation Institute Department Flexible Pavements Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff ...
Financial Accountant Ii, TTI, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Financial Accountant II Agency Texas A&M Transportation Institute Department TTI Financial Services Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff Job Desc...