*Updated 9/15/2020*: At this time, this position is actively recruiting and accepting applications.
As the Admissions Processor, you will; process undergraduate beginner and transfer applications for the University, manage prospective student inquiries, and customer service issues. You will also assist imaging center coordinator with sorting, scanning, and indexing incoming materials, applications, internal documents, and letters quickly and accurately to create student's electronic application file. Answer application policy and procedure questions. Create, update, and maintain prospective student electronic records.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Two years of office or administrative experience.
- General office skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with ability to tend to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and strong ability to manage multiple priorities and interruptions.
- Familiarity with computer applications, i.e. data entry, word processing, and email.
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- A Background Check will be required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Non-Exempt (Eligible for Overtime).
- Retirement Eligibility: Non-exempt Defined Contribution Plan.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Internship For Whin Initiative, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 18 hours ago
This internship position will support the Ivy Tech activities affiliated with the Wabash Heartland Innovation Network (WHIN) initiative, which involves programs in Digital Agriculture and Advanced...
Office Coordinator Chancellor's Office, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 11 days ago
Provide administrative support to the Chancellor and Assistant Director of Administration. Coordinate and supervise high-profile events, receptions and meetings sponsored by the Chancellor's Offic...