Under the general direction of the Vice Chancellor for Communications or designee, the Admissions Marketing Specialist will support the organizational business and communication objectives by employing digital and traditional marketing tools as appropriate to support admissions recruitment at UMass Medical School. This position will assist the Medical School in raising awareness of its world-class educational opportunities, biomedical research and stature as the commonwealth’s only public health sciences university. Play a significant role in the recruitment of future physician, nursing and science leaders and develop strategies to introduce educational opportunities at UMMS to new geographical areas, broader demographics and highly-qualified potential students considering peer institutions.
- Develop and execute an effective, year-round marketing strategy in support of three schools’ needs that aligns with ongoing institutional marketing needs
- Create and execute marketing plans that support enrollment goals; measure effectiveness through concrete metrics
- Create digital content to drive traffic, engagement and recruitment
- Collaborate and work closely with colleagues in communications and in admissions for all three schools
- Manage numerous projects and campaigns at various stages of planning and execution simultaneously
- Cultivate relationships with key clients; partners with them in the development of strategy; communicate progress; and work to achieve client satisfaction.
- Serve as primary contact with admissions leaders in three graduate schools; School of Medicine, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences and Graduate School of Nursing
- Develop portion of marketing budget to support marketing efforts. Monitors and evaluates spending.
- Pay great attention to detail and exhibit strong written, digital and interpersonal communication skills
- Inform and attain goals that may change over time
- Track relevant result metrics, adjust course and report results as needed
- Work independently and as part of a team; to take a creative approach to planning and problem-solving while also taking direction well.
- Work closely with VCC, AVCC, enrollment management leaders, admissions teams in three schools and colleagues at all levels of seniority through UMMS
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Experience in an academic or medical setting preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience, experience in enrollment management preferred
- Relevant experience in digital marketing, social media campaigns and digital content
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. The confidence to maintain best practices in a collegial, collaborative environment
- Ability to meet long and short-term deadlines, and to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Strong conceptual and writing skills, a meticulous eye for detail, accuracy and the ability to take a project from inception to completion
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a small team.
Program Manager Tech Quest Apprenticeship Expansion Grant, Clark University, United States, about 19 hours ago
School of Professional Studies: Program Manager- Tech Quest Apprenticeship Expansion Grant Code: 190299 Clark University School of Professional Studies Program Manager- Tech Quest Apprenticeship E...
Adjunct Faculty Academic Support Diagnostic Medical Sonography Mcphs University, 37742, United States, 10 days ago
Applications are invited for a part-time tutor for the School of Medical Imaging and Therapeutics (Diagnostic Medical Sonography) at the Worcester campus.Responsibilities: Assist students on/wi...
Associate Director Of Donor Relations, Worcester State University, United States, 25 days ago
OFFICIAL TITLE: Associate Director of Donor Relations SUPERVISION RECEIVED : Executive Director of Alumni Relations and Engagement SUPERVISION EXERCISED: May supervise student employees, as ...
Events Coordinator And Building Manager, Clark University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Visual & Performing Arts: Events Coordinator and Building Manager Code: 199978 Clark University Events Coordinator and Building Manager Job Code 199978 Visual & Performing Arts Full-time/ 40 hours...
Senior Assistant Director, Global Outreach, Clark University, United States, 4 days ago
Undergraduate Admissions: Senior Assistant Director, Global Outreach Code: Job Code 199GLOBAL Clark University Senior Assistant Director, Global Outreach Job Code 199GLOBAL Undergraduate Admission...
Part Time Instruction & Research Services Libra..., Fitchburg State University, United States, 18 days ago
About Fitchburg State University: Fitchburg State University, located in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, is a public institution dedicated to integrating high-quality professional programs with strong l...