Who We Are:
At Grantham our students are at the forefront of everything we do and we are passionate about maximizing their potential. We have been making a difference and impacting the lives of students since 1951. We have this same passion for our employees. Are you looking to build a solid career and make an impact in the lives of others? If the answer is Yes! We have an exciting opportunity for you!
What We Have to Offer:
Just as we help our students maximize their potential, we’ll also help you maximize yours. From our full-time staff to our faculty, Grantham provides amazing job growth opportunities with a competitive compensation and benefits package, health and life insurance, retirement plan, generous paid time off, a culture of service and generosity, and a robust employee recognition program. Employees, their spouses and dependents leverage our generous tuition benefit, by earning any degree FREE of charge.
Under minimal supervision, this position manages a team of Admissions Representative’s recruitment process and admissions activities. This position ensures admissions staff meets departmental admissions goals and objectives.
• Manage Admissions Representatives and the day-to-day Admissions activities.
• Use his/her expertise to ultimately increase the teams overall lead conversion and retention rates.
• Achieve team performance standards and lead the team in the accomplishment of meeting assigned goals.
• Leads an assigned team by example and through motivation, training and development, performance management and feedback, while fostering teamwork, morale, and professionalism.
• Provide ongoing training for all team members.
• Lead distribution and reassignments and accuracy of departmental CRM.
• Use metrics to analyze and improve team member production.
• Know, maintain, adhere and comply with all appropriate University policies, state and federal regulations and follow all Standard Operating Procedures.
• Is ethical and acts with integrity according to University values.
• Maintain knowledge of programs offered and take responsibility for keeping current with program changes and new programs offered.
• Facilitate departmental communications to help create a positive, team-oriented atmosphere.
• Collaborates with customers (which may include actual enrolling).
• Investigates and collects knowledge of the company’s competitors and their industry activities.
• Compiles and submits daily/weekly/monthly reports.
• Must possess the ability to effectively communicate and convey a professional image to prospective students and the corporate community.
• Performs all interactions with the highest level of customer service and professionalism.
• Holds University strategies, tools, technology, and process confidential to ensure that our competitive advantage is not compromised.
• Perform various other duties as assigned by Management.
• The Admission Manager will be evaluated based on (a) ability of individuals and team to meet established performance metrics; (b) ability to produce daily & weekly team tracking reports on time and accurately (c) ability to coach, train and use coaching tools providing during training; (d) ability to work effectively lead a team, both within and across Grantham University departments; (e) student retention; (f) employee retention and (g) attitude and enthusiasm.
Required/Preferred Skills and Experience:
• 1-3 years of admissions management experience; online admissions experience a plus.
• 1-2 years management experience developing and implementing training programs and/or team building and motivational activities, as well as, managing department programs and activities, as described above.
• Minimum 3-4 years of progressively responsible management experience in a sales environment.
• Ability to communicate in written and oral formats using standard admissions terms.
• Ability to work from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday with frequent overtime.
• Positive attitude and willingness to help others.
• Capable of accomplishing multiple tasks within specific periods of time.
• Self starter with outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products and Internet.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Grantham University is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Assistant Director Of Retention And Student Success, Fort Hays State University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Department Retention and Success Center Job Posting Title Assistant Director of Retention and Student Success Job Description Position Description: The Assistant Director of Retention and Student ...
Accountant Ii, Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences, United States, about 13 hours ago
Job Type: Staff Job Description: The Accountant is primarily responsible for a variety of accounting functions related to financial reporting, financial data and analysis, transactions, and financ...
Director Biodiversity Institute & Natural History Museum, Professor, University of Kansas, United States, about 6 hours ago
17429BR Biodiversity Institute Position Overview The University of Kansas seeks a director for the Biodiversity Institute (BI), which includes the KU Natural History Museum (KUNHM). The Biodivers...
Senior Administrative Assistant, Financial Assistance Office, Fort Hays State University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Department Financial Aid Operations Job Posting Title Senior Administrative Assistant, Financial Assistance Office Job Description This is a permanent, full-time, benefits eligible position. Posit...
Military Admissions Recruiter/Advisor, Transfer & Military Success Center, Fort Hays State University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Department Transfer and Military Success Center Job Posting Title Military Admissions Recruiter/Advisor, Transfer & Military Success Center Job Description Position Description: Under the directio...
20 111: Satellite Researcher And Science Coordinator, Colorado State University, United States, 1 day ago
Posting Details Working Title 20-111: Satellite Researcher and Science Coordinator Position Location Kansas City, MO Research Professional Position Yes Posting Number 202000528AP Position Type Adm...